CH 5

A's POV-

"I'll have the usual. " I said to Aunt Claire

" You have a usual. " I nodded at this and drank my coke which came to our table.

"I'll have the same! " He said as he smiled and Aunt Claire smiled back. Then she left.

" When did the coke came here ?" -Nick

" It like whenever I come in it always comes to my table cause I love it so much." After hearing this I heard a chuckle but was trying to ignore it the most.

" Hey A !"

"Yeah "

"Tell me something more about you "

"Well, I guess the last thing was about me so it's a time about you !"

" Okay ... Okay... My real name is -" he was saying when I cut him off. "Nicholas "

"Umm. Yeah .. so you know. Then what should I tell you ?"

"Idk. You have to tell me. "

" Here's your order. One small pizza and french fries. "

" You eat pizza and fries! And it is your usual! "

"Yeah. Why are you so surprised?" While I had this question mark on my face. He took a slice of pizza and his eyes were amazed. He looked very handsome while he was pulling the cheese. His mischevious eyes were looking at my face and then he said, " Will you stop staring at me. I know I am gorgeous. "

" Oh well. What should I have done after asking a question? Mmmmm... Maybe I should have eaten my pizza so that I can get a reply tomorrow!" I replied.

He laughed at this and then I took a bite of the pizza. All my thoughts about I am on a date. I don't know why. Everything just vanished. I just enjoyed that slice so much.

To bring me back I heard a sound. I looked over to Nick. He clicked my picture.

"Uhh.. what the hell ?! I was eating and you clicked a picture!" I said

" You looked so happy. This was the happiest you looked since our date started. " Nick said and then showed me the picture.

I was looking stunning in the picture. My hair looked amazing and I had this childish smile.

Now, I know this picture was amazing and I could ask him to send it to me but I have to get it deleted because I can't let it be on the most popular guy's phone or else I will be called another one who fell for him. Of course, I fell for him cause he is that kind of a person but I fell in bits and pieces but I couldn't let anyone know that.

" I am not going to delete it so whatever you are thinking of doing to delete it. You won't be able to do ." Nick said and at this, I didn't reply. The rest of it was mostly silent from my part. Either I nodded or smiled. I hardly said anything and I didn't know why I did that.

" Are you okay? Has something happen to you ?" Nick questioned

" No, I am fine. Thanks ."

"Come on. Tell me. "

" I don't understand that why did you want to go out with me? I know it was due to the dare but you could have faced the punishment." I said in a plain tone.

" You know about the punishment thing. The other two girls didn't ", Nick claimed.

" Yeah, I know about the punishment ." And after that, it snapped me. Other two girls. What the hell? Is it a scam? And I was thinking Nick was a good person. What has happened to me?

I didn't say anything about the other two girls date to Nick because I recollected that we are not friends it's just that it was a dare which was given to him by his friends. And my friends are the ones who forced me to. I am an idiot.

Nick shook me and said that he understood that I had been thinking I was the only one. To this, I replied with a no.

"What ?"

"Nothing ."

" I heard you say no. Well, why did you say it ?"

"Because you keep forgetting I am friends with Patrick and V. And they told me." I said bluntly.

" Oh yeah. Well, the punishment was to go out with my ex - who happens to be Mellisaa. I couldn't go out with her. She would just bite my head off. And the other two dates were with Rizie and Nancy. Which were boring ."

Mellissa happens to be the geek whom Nick dated as he was told to compete against and I didn't want to do anything relating to do with it. He chooses the geek and Mellisaa won the who knows Nick competition so he had to date her. Due to the fame, she got from competition, she started her own show. And it had fallen very badly and now she was desperate to get back with Nick. I don't know who is Nancy and Rizie.

" Oh!"

"After all that thinking 'oh' is all you want to say. "

"Yeah! What else do you want me to say? Nick, why did you go out with the other girls? Why wasn't it just me? Why? " I mocked.

At this, he just laughed straight for 2 mins. He stopped when Aunt Claire came to clean the table.

"Oh. My. God. You are such a kid. And ...." I had a questionable look on my face," You are beautiful" At this, I had jitters in my stomach.

" But you know that nothing can happen between us. I like another girl. "

"Yeah I know and who's the unlucky girl you like ?"

" How can you not be mad? How can you be so casual? And you know this girl I like !"

" You want me to be mad? I was just mad. God, you like drama so much. "

" I had to say that because that was the dare. Nancy and Rizzie are my sisters so it was easy and they knew I would pick them but they made sure you were in it to" Nick said and I was feeling weird about this dare. Nick had two sisters was the one that hit me hard.

" Well, this girl I like happens to be like you ."

-arpita_jhajharia