Ch-7

Nick's P.O.V-

I knew that I had an effect on girls when I move close to them but, A is the only and I really mean the only girl who still has not lost her collective look. She is still having that strong looks that says 'I am very bold and not affected by you'. But I know she is.

Something about her tells me that she has not done this before but she is sure as hell won't back down with a good fight. I remember when I saw her coming out of her house with that dress and let me just tell you she was not the girl I asked out as a dare. She was a way lot beautiful and hotter. I know I know I shouldn't judge a girl by what she wears but every guy knows that when girls put in just a little effort how it makes us feel.

She came in this beautiful plain black dress which hugged her curves till her waist and after that it was simply just flowing till her knee. She had maskara and eyeliner on and her dark brown was just open and curled at the end. Her hair was till her waist. This was the first time I saw her hair open. She usually came in school with her hair tied up.

She thinks that I haven't noticed her before but let me just say I have noticed her way more than once. She even thinks this dare was given by my friends and they selected the girls and there she is wrong. I was the one. I even included V and Patrick in this plan.... Okay okay I told James and he included them. I have seen her usually alone with her geeky glasses and reading a book. But the thing I love and I really mean love is her smile. Her smiles is like worth a million bucks! Ha ha cheesy lines. I love 'em . Like what to say about chessy lines they are the best.... Wait what was I talking about .

Oh yeah! Her smile. Well let's just say this is all planned but I thought she would be the one to make the move. I noticed that when she gets uncomfortable she just fidgets with her hand and she was doing so. I hope I can make her blush but till now there was nothing red on her face. This is getting way out of the plan. Now I have to think about her. Shit! I was staring at her for atleast 15 minutes now. Her brown eyes were looking as pretty as they can.

Ha ha another cheesy line with a hint of Nick's flirt.

Somebody cleared their throat I ignored it and was looking at the confused face of Adhira. She looked so cute!

Wait cute....

Am I wipped over a girl who I saw in school.

What the -----

Somebody cleared their throat again. Now I was pissed. What the heck man! Can't you see I am deciding whether I like this girl that much that I can't stop complimenting her. As I turned around , I saw my gang with whom I box. They were looking at me and at Adhira and smirking. All four of them and I look at Adhira , she is just confused. I look at her and started laughing and the boys joint me soon.

****************************************

Adhria's P.O.V.-

I look at the boys in front of us and Nick beside me. They all are laughing all of a sudden. I glare at Nick and he tries to control his laughter.

Focus on the word 'TRIES' .

After being irritated by their laughter , I move away from Nick because I was way too uncomfortable and I was fidgeting with my hands so much that they might come out and then I saw the missed calls from the contact ' Vanilla' , that was the name I kept for Adam my childhood friend. Well let's say that after V got her popularity and Patrick too, they sort of don't talk to me much like before so Adam is my savior. He is what you call proper nerd but damn he is so cool. The sarcasm is something he picked from me and his cool behaviour is something I picked. We shared the love for books and the drama in series and our hatred for drama in real life.

As soon as I realised the boys have stopped I looked towards them and they all were looking at Nick and he was looking at my phone. And I noticed Adam's name was flashing . By that I mean his nick name and picked it up.

"Where in the fucking hell are you?"

"Ummm....I told you remember! The cafe near the 6th Avenue! "

"Oh shittttt! You are on the date with Nick the bad boyyy! How is he! Is he good at kissing! Shit! Have you kissed? Did you tell him about how handsome I am ? Did you tell him that even though I am so hot , I am straight. He will probably be sad ."

After hearing his rant , I couldn't control my laughter and I got a glare from Nick. I felt a bit of jealousy radiating from him.

Shittt!

Is it jealousy?

But why from Adam when he has a girlfriend?

Then it occurred to me! He doesn't know it's Adam and I don't think he even knows who's Adam.

I started laughing even more and barely managed but I said, " Nick you look like somebody took your chocolate and you will eat them alive if you don't get it back "

All the boys joined me and even Adam started laughing . He said put me on speaker and I did.

At that time . He said what he shouldn't have.

" Hey Nickk. It's Adam , your biology partner and don't worry you can have this idiot to yourself but make sure you bring her to the ground of match today before 9:30. K thankss byeeee. And Bolt , shit I can't say Bolt. Sorry Nick but I have to say this. Byeee Stupid and don't kill me when you come here. Nick you can bring your boys with you as well."

-arpitajhajharia

*****************************************
Hey Guys!

Sorry for such a late update but this is a long chapter so I hope it compensates.

Btw cliffhanger. What match ? What will Nick's reaction be? And who are these boys? And is Nick really a 'bad boy'?

Well you have to wait to know!

Do you want another Nick's pov? Please comment so I'll know. I did it just to get this more going. Hope you like it.

Your sincerely sorry friend,
Arpita J