Chapter 2

After that Sharn drove me back home. I couldn't attend the class or meet anyone.

Mom: What happened? How are you hurt? Who did this?

Catherine: I will tell you everything but first let me in.

Sharn: Catherine! I am going, church is about to end. Okay.

Catherine: Won't you come in?

Sharn: No! Some other time.

Catherine: Okay! Take care. And please tell Mrs.Sumer that I am sorry, I couldn't meet her.

Sharn: Okay! I will tell her.

Mom: Take care. And thank you for bringing her back.

Sharn: Bye

As I went to my room, I explained everything to mom and then mom was angry but she explained me that "even if your late keep your eyes open and watch wherever you go". And then she put some medicine on my feet.

------Time skip to school------
Catherine: I have pain in feet but at least I can walk little bit.

Zoya: So, what happened?
(My best and childhood friend)

Akush: Don't you know she must be tripped.

Catherine: No. I wasn't tripped. I was pushed by a boy named Miles.

Zoya: How can he push my friend?

Catherine: It was an accident. Okay! Just leave this topic I don't want to talk about it. Will you guys come with me tomorrow to church?

Zoya: Yes, I am free this weekend.

Akush: I will see and tell you.

Catherine: Okay then we are going tomorrow.

-----Time skip to church------

Now, I am in the class with my friends. And Sharn entered the class with her siblings.

Catherine: Hi! How are you?

Sharn: Hello! I am fine. How's your feet?

Catherine: Better than before. I can walk now.

Sharn: Good to hear. Hira meet my sister's Shern and Seern.

Catherine: Don't you guys have same names but nice to meet you guys. Meet my best friends Zoya and Akush.

Sharn: Nice to meet you.

In the class, there were so many children's. And then, Mrs.Sumer entered the class with Raina and Miles and with some more teachers.

Mrs.Sumer: Hello Catherine. How are you? How's your feet? Miles told me about what happened.

Catherine: I am fine and even my foot. Anyway it was just an accident that's all. And ma'am I have brought my friends to attend the class.

Mrs.Sumer: Very good. I knew it when your mother called me.

Then all the children's of the all different classes went it different room.