Chapter6

After two weeks
It was 7 in the morning, when I woke up. I saw my sister's holding balloons, caps and flowers throwing on me. Then, I saw my mother coming in with cake

Mom: Happy birthday.....

My sisters and my mom started to sing happy birthday song. I was happy. I blow out the candles and then I saw my father coming in with a gift. I was shocked.

Dad: Happy birthday dear. I know you might be angry on me but I did this for your birthday surprise. If I let you use your phone you might see the date or in T.V too. And if I would let you meet with your friends, they might tell you or give you a birthday surprise which I wanted to give you first.

I was shocked but I hugged my father.

Dad: I love you and you should know it. I can't be rude, cruel and mean to my princess.

My dad always called me as princess. He says I am like a princess. I'm strong, brave and intelligent too. He loves me alot, even though I am his fourth daughter and have four (4) more sublings. We then went downstairs and I sat  next to him on dining table.

Dad: How was my acting?

Catherine: It was amazing. Hm.... Dad.

Dad: Yes, what is it?

Catherine: Can I have my phone back? And am I still grounded?

Dad: Yes, your phone is in my draw and no your not grounded. I forgot! There's a party at 6. I have invited your friends and friends from church.

Catherine: Okay! Is everything done like food, decorations? Is anything left.

Dad: Yes, everything is done. Nothing is left. And the party is on ship.

Catherine: SHIP? You know i'm scared of water. I can't go. No way.

My dad laughed at me.

Dad: I love when you are panicked. I was kidding. The party is in hall and backyard. Because they are joined together and make a huge place.

Catherine: You scared me.

We then ate breakfast and then I went to my room. Janevif and Sofia.

Sofia: We are here to help you.

Catherine: Help with what?

Janevif: To dress up you.

Catherine: It's just 8 now and party is at 6.

Sofia: Oh no! We are late, it's already 8.

Janevif: It's at 5 not 6. At 6 we are going to cut the cake.

Sofia: No time to waste.

They grabbed the towel and pushed me in bathroom.

Catherine: Ouch! Don't push me.

Sofia: Sorry.

They shut the door. I then took a bath, came out and my dress, it was so beautiful.

Sofia: Your birthday dress from mom.

I brushed my hair and wore my dress. Got ready for my birthday party.