Chapter 5

He left by saying that. I looked at Zoya, she was angry.

Catherine: No problem. He just angry on me.

Miles looked shocked. But we went to my dad's car.

-------Time skip to house-------

My elder sisters came running to me. They took me out of car and helped me to come in. When we reached in living room, my dad came in angrily.

Dad: She is grounded for 3 weeks. In this 3 weeks, she is not allowed to use her phone, meet or talk to her friends, watch T.V too. Understood?

Ana: Dad! You can't do that. She fall down by mistake. She doesn't deserve this punishment.

Dad: I don't want any type of conversation on this matter. Understood?

No one replied.

Dad: Understood? He shouted aloud.

Then everyone replied " yes".

Dad left with that. And I couldn't control my emotions and I bursted in tears. Everyone felt bad but ..... They couldn't do anything the king had made his decision.
I went to my room. And I didn't eat anything. My mom came in and sat next to me.

Mom: It's dinner time. I want you to have dinner with us.

Catherine: I'm not in mood to eat anything right now.

Mom: Then whenever your mood is there, just let me know. And I will serve you dinner.

Mom left the room. But I felt like I hurt her feelings, so I called my younger sister janevif.

Janevif: you called me?

Catherine: Yes! I want your help to get down stairs.

Janevif: Okay!

When we were on half stairs I heard my dad saying "If she don't want to come, so don't force her to come. And don't ask her for food. She will eat whenever she wants". When I heard that I got the feelings of running away but I guess I would like to stay in my room.

Catherine: I want to go back in my room.

Janevif: No! Your coming down to eat food.

Catherine: No! I'm going to my room.

Janevif: No! Please.

Catherine: Please don't force me.

Mom: Oh! So your coming. * Smiling at me*

Catherine: No, I'm going back.

I turned back and started to walk with Janevif. I came in my room and sat on my bed. Janevif left the room. And I started to cry. After some time my stomach started to pain. I looked at clock on the wall and it was 10:23. Then I heard some footsteps coming from outside of my room. Someone knocked the door.

Ana: I'm coming in.

She opened the door and came in. She was holding a plate, which was filled with food.

Ana: I brought you some food. I thought you might be hungry. And you know I can't sleep if anyone in our family haven't eaten food.

Catherine: Oh I see...... You are right thuogh. I am hungry.

Ana: So, I was correct.

I ate food and drink water. I then kept my head on her lap and I slept. She kept my head on pillow, gave blanket to me and ruined off the lights.