𝟑🌻

I woke up and immediately looked at the clock. I already had this feeling that I was pretty late. And I wasn't wrong. It was 7am. It had to hurry.

I went to my wardrobe and grabbed random trousers and a rand shirt. Then I ran to the bathroom, put on my clothes and brushed my teeth. It was 7:20am after all this. I ran into my room, grabbed my bag and my shoes, and ran outside to my car. I was wondering why I didn't fall to the ground. I started the car and drove to my school. I was pretty fast to be honest.

After a while I arrived at my school and searched for a parking lot. There was only one more left and it was pretty tightly but I had to take it. I parked at the last parking lot and I almost didn't come out of the car. Then I did it. It was 7:50 am. I did it. I went to the door and inside. As always everyone stared at me. And there were laughing. After this morning I felt weird. They laughed. Maybe there was something with my clothes. I haven't checked in the mirror. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

My hair was a mess. It looked terrible. I had no brush in my bag and I didn't know how to brush my hair without a brush. I started to brush my hair with my fingers. And after a long time my hair was ok. I sighed and went outside the bathroom. But I saw no one was outside. "Oh shit!" I said and looked at my clock. It 8:10 am. Time for school. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I said again. I ran down the corridors to my classroom and knocked on the door.

My teacher opened the door and frowned at me. Everyone stared at me. I felt so uncomfortable. "I-I-I'm sorry Mrs. Jones. I totally forgot the time." I said and smiled weak. "Well I hope you have your books with you then." she said and looked at me mad. I had biology class and my seat was next to the most popular girl. Olivia. But she was a bitch. A real bitch.

She had a lot of makeup in her face and she always wore high heels and mini skirts. I rolled with my eyes and sat down next to her. "Wow, you're hair.....it looks even uglier than usual." she said and laughed. "after you came to later for the lesson it would be great to listen Grace." Mrs. Jones said. I heard giggles and some people turned around and laughed. I turned a little bit red.

After 2 hours of boring biology class I went to my locker. I just had my pencil case in the lesson and my book were still in the locker. I went down the corridors and looked for Finn. I didn't want him to see me today. He would just make fun of my hair.

I arrived at my locker and opened it. Then I took out some books and closed it again. I had 1 hour until the next lesson. I looked for a bench where I could sit on and searched for my headphones in my bag. There were always in my bag. I put them into my ears and searched for a song. After I found one a played it and turned off my phone. I sat there and tried to calm down a little bit.

I didn't notice who sat down next to me because my eyes were closed. The person took out my headphone and whispered into my ear; 'your favorite person is here'. I faced him and it was Finn of course. Oh no. I took out my other headphone and put them into my bag. "What do you want now?" I asked annoyed. "Oh I just wanted to tell you something? Have you seen your hair?" he asked and started to laugh. I looked around and searched for his friends. But they were nowhere.

Then I faced Finn again. "Come on Finn! What do you want?" I asked again and crossed my arms. He said nothing. But then he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against my lips. I pushed him away. He started to laugh evil. "Finn! What the hell is your problem?" I screamed at him. He stood up and said: "you!" then he laughed again and went around the corner.

That was so Finn. He had something with almost every girl on this school. He was a fuck boy. He made out with a girl and then he searched for the next one he could cheat on. He was a cheater, a lier and a fuck boy. I didn't know why he needed me. Even the girls he cheated on followed him everywhere.

I stood up and went down the corridors. There was Jack talking with Jaeden. The both saw me and laughed at me. I knew it was because of my hair but I just ignored it. Then I went to my next lesson. I had english class. I walked to the room and went inside. Of course I was pretty early and my teacher was already there. I liked my english teacher. She was nice and she looked very young for her age. I sat down on my seat and smiled at her.

After another 6 hours school I could finally go home. I decided to take my books with me because I didn't want to see Finn again. I walked fast to my car and I was happy the other cars next to me were gone. I sat down and turned on the car. The smell of flowers in my car made me calm down.

I arrived at my house and parked my car in front of my house. Then I went inside. I really needed to go under the shower. I went up to my room and put my bag on the floor. Then I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I knew no one was home but I always locked the door. Then I undressed myself and went under the shower.

The warm water made me calm down immediately. And after 20 minutes under the shower I was totally calmed. I looked for a towel and put my hair in it. Then I took on my bra and my underwear. I wanted to look for my clothes after my hair was dry. No one was at home so I didn't care.

I took my hairdryer and brushed my hair. After a while my hair was dry and I unlocked the door. I went outside of the bathroom and down to the kitchen. I wanted to take some snacks with me before I looked for clothes. I knew I just had a bra and an underwear on but U didn't care. I took some snacks and went upstairs then.

In my room I searched for some chill clothes in my wardrobe and then I took a t-shirt and some sweatpants.  Then I laid down on my bed and unlocked my phone. I went to netflix and looked for a good movie. After I found one I started to watch it.

-
1224 words

what do you think about this?:)