𝟏𝟗🌻

"I just got you back, I can't loose you again

"I just got you back, I can't loose you again."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It was the next day. I slept at Finn's house again. Finn was the first one who was awake. He slowly gave me a kiss on my forehead and whispered into my ear: "Wake up princess." I yawned and smiled weak. "Good morning Wolfhard." I said and rubbed my eyes. He smiled at me and stood up. "Well....it's time to go to school." Finn said and smiled. "I don't want to go." I said and buried my face into his pillow. Then I moaned and laughed at myself. "Are you drunk?" Finn asked and laughed. "Well I'll make myself ready and I hope when I come back you done too." he added and smirked. Then he went outside and into the bathroom.

I slowly stood up and went to the mirror. The sweater Finn gave me was on his desk. I took it and put it on. It was the only thing I could wear. Hopefully no one would look under the sweater. I still had no pants. Then I looked at myself. My hair was a mess. I looked around for a hairbrush and started to brush my hair.

After a while Finn came in. He looked pretty good. His hair looked so beautiful as always. He wore some black jeans and a t-shirt. "Are you going to wear the sweater?" he asked and wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah I guess." I said and shrugged. "I see you found my hairbrush." Finn said and chuckled. "Oh yeah sorry. I thought it would be ok." I said. "It's ok. I don't use it anyway." he said and smiled.

I stopped brushing my hair and put the hairbrush on the desk. "Are we gonna eat together in the cafeteria later?" I asked. "Sure." Finn said. Then he took his bag and we headed outside. Finn drove with his car again and I looked outside the window. It was hot outside.

We arrived at the school and got out of the car. Finn wrapped his arm around me and we went inside.

Everyone stared at us. Lots of them were girls. People looked in disgust, they giggled, they looked disappointed. Some girls looked jealous too. I just ignored what was going on around us. We went to my locker and I unlocked it. Then I took my books. I had to carry them because my bag was still gone. But then I heard familiar voices behind me. Finn turned around and so did I. There were Jack and Jaeden again.

"Oh look what's this. The fuck boy with the slut again. Let's see how long it will take until you two break up again." Jack said and laughed. "You two are assholes." Finn said. "Did you hear that Jack. We are assholes." Jaeden said and they laughed again. "Hey slut, where's your  big mouth. Listen to me. I wouldn't trust him." Jack said. I rolled with my eyes, locked my locker and took Finn's hand. Then I pulled him away from those assholes and we started to walk to the classroom. "Thank you." Finn said and sighed. I just nodded and then we went to our next lesson. It was english.

After a long lesson we were finally done with english and we had a break. Finn and I went to the cafeteria. It was pretty full there but there was one table and we sat down. "Can I get you something?" Finn asked. "No I'm ok." I said and smiled. "I'm gonna look for some water. I'll be right back." Finn said and left.

I looked around and then down to my shoes until someone sat down next to me. I looked up and sighed. "Go the hell away Jack." I said and rolled with my eyes. Jack sat next to me and smirked. "Nope. Are you really that dumb? I'm trying to help you." he said. I sighed. "What the hell do you want?" I asked. "Listen to me, Finn is a fuck boy." he said. "No he isn't!" I said and raised my voice. Finn came back and looked at me and Jack. "Go away Jack." Finn said. "Don't even try to make me mad." Jack said, stood up and went to Finn. Finn sat down. I could see how scared he was.

"Can you just leave him and me alone?" I said. Jack turned back around. "I'm trying to help you but yeah. Finn is a fuck boy. He'll never change. He just wants to fuck you. That's all. Don't you see it. I mean seriously. It's so obvious." he said. "Finn is not a fuck boy!" I said. "Do you really thing he changed for you. I know Finn longer then you. I know more about him than you. And I know he would never ever change for a little girl like you. He wants to be popular. He wants to fuck other girls. The only thing that matters to him is himself. Try to see this man. I'm only here to help you. Forget him and he'll come back to us. He only wants to fuck you. So protect yourself and do the right thing!" and after this words Jack left. I looked at the floor. I was speechless.

I didn't know what to think anymore. Jack was right. He knew Finn longer than me and he knew more about him. What if it was true? But why should I believe him? Or why shouldn't I?

"You're not gonna believe him right." Finns said and wrapped his arms around me. "I can't do this." I said. "What?" Finn said. "I-I don't know what to say." I said. Finn's arms fell down and I turned around to him. "I'm sorry Finn. I added. "I just got you back, I can't loose you again." Finn said. I could see little tears in his eyes. I just looked down. Then he ran outside of the cafeteria and I stood there.

I sighed and went also outside. Finn was already gone. I looked around but there was no one. It was still break.

-
1043 words

Oh man sorry guys :/