𝟐𝟎🌻

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

After school I went to my locker and then outside. I searched for Finn everywhere but he was obviously not in school. His car was also gone. A lot of teachers were worried about him. They didn't know where he was. So I decided to search for him.

I went to the flower field, to the frozen yogurt store but he was nowhere. Then I walked to his house. He had to be there. He just had to.

I arrived at his house and heard loud laughing from the inside. I frowned and knocked on the door. No one opened. I knocked again. I waited for a while but no one came. So I pushed down the door handle and luckily the door was open. The loud laugh was now gone. I heart footsteps coming and tried to look normal. There was Jaeden. A drunk Jaeden. "W-W-What are youuuuu doiiiing h-he....here?" he asked. He couldn't even talk right. "I could ask the same thing." I said. I went to the room he just came out and opened the door. There was Jack on the sofa. He looked up.

He looked terrible. His eyes were red and dark and in one hand was a whiskey bottle and in the other hand a cigarette. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He didn't answer. He looked like he would fall to the ground in a few second. "Give me that fucking bottle!" I said and took the bottle. It was almost empty. "Oh my god! Where the hell is Finn?" I said and raised my voice. He didn't answer again. Jaeden came back into the room and Jack and Jaeden both started laughing like old grandpas that were drunk.

I frowned and went to the living room. Jack and Jaeden followed me. The living room was a mess. Everything was dirty and it smelled. I looked around and found a drunk Finn on the sofa. "Oh my god Finn!" I said and ran to my. He looked up with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. "Grace?" he asked. At least he could talk. "Finn omg what happened to you!" I said and sat down next to him. He didn't answer.

I looked up to Jack and Jaeden. They stood at the door and Jack laughed. "Go! Leave this house. The party is over!" I said. "No w-w-we want to.....to-to party!" Jaeden said. Jack nodded. "No! You both go outside now and walk back home. Both of you!" I said. "Oh man!" Jack said. Then they finally left the house.

I looked at Finn. He looked also terrible. "Did you cry?" I asked. He didn't answer again. "Finn what the hell happened to you. I said and stood up. I took a chair and sat down in front of me so he had to face me. "Finn talk to me! What happened? Did you drink? Don't tell me you smoked." I said. Finn still looked down. "I-I-I'm sorry." He said very quiet. "No it's ok but....tell me what happened." I said.

Finn still looked down. He sniffed. "I don't know what happened to me. I-I just..." he didn't finish his sentence. "Hey Finn. You can talk to me." I said and put my hand on his leg.

He sniffed again. "My father," he started, "he has a big room full of alcohol. He thinks I don't know it but I do. He's an alcoholic and he drinks every day. After I found out he has this room I went inside and took some bottles. And then I started to drink. Every time I felt pain I just drank. It helped. That's why I was so fucking bad and dumb. But after I started loving you.....I-I stopped. Because of you." he paused. "After the thing what happened today I thought I had lost you. I thought you'd never ever believe me. I thought I really had lost you. So I took the drinks again and started to drink and hoped this pain would go away." he said and broke down in tears.

I felt also tears in my eyes. I always thought it was just his character. This poor boy. "Hey hey hey.....I'm here. I'm sorry for what I said." I said and hugged him. He smelled like he smoked and it was obvious he did. Finn cried into my shoulder. I felt so bad for him. "Finn I'm here. I would never ever leave you. Finn I love you." I said and stroke his back. He stopped crying and looked into my face. "I'm so sorry Grace." I whispered still with tears in his eyes. "It's ok." I said and wiped his tears away.

I leaned in and gave hime a kiss on his lips. "I'm here Finn." I said and smiled. "I'm sorry that I always distract you from your important stuff. I'm just so dumb." Finn said. "Finn....you're the only thing what is important to me, understand?" I said and touched his cheeks with my hand. He nodded and smiled weak.

"Now calm down Finn. You need sleep." I said and smiled. "Don't go!" he implored me. "I looked down and nodded than. Finn laid down on the sofa and I laid down in his arms.

"I don't deserve you." Finn whispered. "Finn you deserve the whole world. You're everything for me. I wouldn't leave you just because some stupid jerks want me to do it. You need to calm down now." I said. My head was on his chest and he breathed very fast. "I'm so sorry Grace. You're the only one that can call me down. Before you started hanging out with me I had terrible anxiety attacks. But now you're here. I love you Grace." Finn said and sounded like he would cry again. "It's ok Finn. I love you too. Now try to calm down you need it." I said and took his hand.

After a while we both fell asleep in the mess around us.

-
1029 words