𝟕🌻

I woke up and noticed I slept with my clothes. I rolled with my eyes and stood up. It was pretty weird I wasn't even tired.

I headed to my wardrobe, took some clothes and put them on. Then I went to my mirror. I looked at myself. Sometimes I didn't know what to do with my life. I looked terrible. Like I was sick. I sighed. Then I remembered the last evening and Finn. And that he wanted to go to school with me.

It was already pretty late. "Oh shit!" I said and took my bag. I ran down the stairs and took my shoes. Then I opened the door and Finns stood already there. But he looked different. His hair looked different. It was still the curly dark brown hair but different. I couldn't explain it. And his eyes were more beautiful than the last time. His full lips looked very very good. Better than usual. He looked.....good. Very good.

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and my heart pounded a little bit faster. I had some thoughts in my mind but then Finn interrupt me. "Grace? Are you ok?" he asked. I didn't noticed I stood there like I've seen a ghost. I smiled at him and said: "yeah, yeah sure." "Good. so it's better we go now. Or we'll be late." he said.

We started walking to my school. I still felt weird. I mean I walked to my school. With my enemy. The boy who bullied me for almost 2 years without a reason. And I still wasn't sure about him. I couldn't trust him that was sure. He was a weirdo. And I didn't know if he played with me or if he was true.

We arrived at the school and went inside. I went to my locker and Finn still followed me. "You have a locker right?" I asked and frowned. "Yeah of course." he said. I frowned even more. "Um so why are you here and not on your locker?" I asked without any emotion. He was really annoying. I didn't understand his little game. "Oh um I don't know. My books are already in my bag." he said and smiled weak.

Then I heard his friends coming. "Oh boy." I whispered and faced my locker. They came to Finn and gave him high fives. "Oh the goat is here again!" Jack said and laughed. Jaeden started laughing too. "Hey guys. Please try to me nice to her. She isn't that bad." Finn said shyly. I still faced my locked and frowned. What the hell was all this?

"Are you a goat now?" Jaeden asked. "No I'm not. I'm just saying it is not very nice to treat her like that." Finn said. I heard he raised his voice. "Woah you're a looser dude." Jack said. "Yep a total looser." Jaeden said. I heard them both walk away then.

I turned around to Finn and faced him. "What was this for?" I asked. I was wondering why he did this. Was this part of his plane? Or not? He acted weird. Not like the Finn I knew. He said those things knowing he could loose his friends. "I don't think it's pretty nice to treat you like this Grace. And it was bad I did this." he said and looked down. "Wow. Thank you Finn. That's actually the nicest thing you've ever done for me. Or better the first thing you've ever done to me." I said and turned around. Then I took my books, put them into my bag and locked my locker.

Then I started walking to my class. But Finn grabbed my arm. "Hey um Grace I.....I thought about something. Could we....maybe meet today?" he asked shyly. Wow I didn't know him like that. So shy and nice. "Sure. Come to my house at 3 ok?" I said and continued walking.

Finn seemed so nice. I felt more and more like I could trust him. I mean he didn't care about his friends. That they bullied me. He protected me. I felt better. I wouldn't trust him immediately. That would need more. But he was already so nice and I thought I could give him chance.

I went to my classroom and sat down on my seat. I had to sit next to a girl I hated. It was Jessica. She was also a bitch. And a girl what made out with Finn for like 5 times. She was so unbelievably and thought the whole world had to do what she wanted. After I sat down she stopped laughing with her bitchi friends, who were also known as her servants, and looked at me in disgust. I just rolled with my eyes and put my pencil case on the table.

"Look who came to join the class. Grace Garbage." she said and her friends started to laugh. She had a chewing gum in her mouth and of course she didn't close her mouth while she ate it. She ate very noisily and stared at me. "What's your problem?" I asked annoyed. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me up. "Listen to me! I saw you with Finn and I wanted to tell you that you should stay away from him. He's mine. He loves me. He just didn't realize it yet. Understand?" she said in an agressiv voice. "Are you kidding me? I hate Finn. You can have him I don't even want him. He's a jerk." I said and rolled with my eyes.

She pulled me down back to my seat. "Don't play stupid Grace. I know when someone is stealing what is mine. I can smell it. And what I smell here is pretty obvious." she whispered mad. I just ignored it and turned around to face the teacher.

After long school lessons I was on my way home. It was pretty hot today and the sun bounced on my bare skin. It was a good feeling. I remembered that Finn wanted to meet me today and walked a little bit faster. It was already 2:45pm so I would just put my bag inside and wait outside then.

-
1038 words

Be ready for my greatest idea. Let's look what's with Finn 😏