Superweapon

With the immense amount of training the admirals were doing, it didn't take long for them to figure out that Leo was half galra and half altean. This made them desire him even more. The figured out that he could shoot beams of light from his arms. And when he was really trying, he could explode an entire ship. One downside though, he would normally pas out after exerting too much energy.

"So explain to me how you do it again", Acxa asked as she paced back in forth in the lounge.

"Hot shit Acxa, leave him alone. You asked him 10 times already and he keeps telling you the same shit", Ezor said, rolling her eyes.

Leo shrugged. "I kind just put out my arms and concentrate on something g that makes me furious."

"Which is?", Acxa questioned.

"Voltron."

Zethrid smirked and Ezor snickered.

"Me, Ezor,and Zethrid can't do what you do and we're pure Galra which means you ,use only be able to harness that much power because you're half and half."

Leo nodded. "Welp, thanks for that interesting note Acxa. Anywho, I'm gonna go train again. I want to be as prepared as I can to fight Voltron."

Leo stood up and went towards the training deck.

Once he was out of earshot, Ezor spoke.

"Guys this is fan-fucking-tastic. He has no clue who he is, he hates Voltron, he's the most powerful being in the universe and he's on our side" she exclaimed.

"He's practically our own super weapon", Zethrid agreed.

Acxa smacked her head. "Guys he's not a toy. Leo is a human being. We should have some respect for him."

Ezor burst into laughter. "Sweetie, all of my respect for him was lost the second he became a Paladin of Voltron."

Acxa sighed and walked out of the room. She headed towards the training deck, where Leo was.

When Acxa entered, Leo was in the middle of a training sequence. He held a purple glowing sword towards the bot's neck and sliced it off. The animatronic voice said, "Level 77 complete."

When Leo turned around, Acxa noticed he was shirtless.

Shit those abs, though.

She snapped out of it when Leo waved and walked towards her.

"Hey", he said. "Wanna spar or something because these robot are pretty boring."

"Uh sure", she responded, staring and his abs.

Leo smirked. "See something you like?", he chuckled.

Acxa punched him in the shoulder. "I- what..no. Shut up", she stuttered.

"J-just put a shirt on you ass", she said as she blushed and walked away quickly to get a sword.

After Leo put on a shirt and Acxa grabbed a sword, they met in the center if the training deck.

"Ready... on 3", Leo stated.

"1...."

"2..."

"..3."

"Hold your motherfucking horses", Ezor said, busting through the door.

Acxa rolled her eyes. "What is it, Ezor?"

"Zethrid told me to tell you to meet her in the control room. Both of you."

Leo and Acxa shrugged, dropped their sword, and followed Ezor to the main control room.

Zethrid was sitting in the head chair, waiting for them.

"Alrighty team I've got an announcement."

"What is it", Leo asked.

"Ezor and I have tracked down Voltron's coordinates and tomorrow at dawn, we will be attacking."

HEY EVERYBODY IM BACK. Sorry I went on hiatus for forever. I'm gonna try and stay constant 'til I finish this book. Next chapter should be up shortly. Hope you enjoyed this one. That's all folks. Farewell!