Captured Keith

Keith rolled onto his side. It has been about 28 hours since he last ate and 72 hours since he slept. The bags under his eyes were as black as could be. His normal purple eyes were dulled to a grayish color. All in all, he looked dead.

Why, he thought. Why did it have to be him?

Keith had refused to believe Lance was dead. For a while. But the team began to give up on him. Looking for him was a no go since they hadn't the slightest clue what galaxy he could be in. Plus, he flew into space. Anybody would believe he died.

Keith had eventually given up as well. But that only caused him to fall deeper into depression. The number of times he had cut himself and considered suicide was horrendous. He felt that his sole purpose for living, was gone. Nobody realized how much the loved Lance until he was gone.

As Keith was about to cry, there was an abrupt blow to the castle. Keith fell off his bed and out of his thoughts.

Allura's voice came over the loudspeaker.

"Paladins! Lotor's generals are attacking our ship! Report to your lions immediately!"

Keith had no motivation to do so. However, Lotor's generals were a part of Lance dying so he decided to go. He lazily put on his armor and sulked as he walked to his lion.

As he flew out of the castle in his lion, he recognized the large purple ship. The other paladins flew out of the castle as well. Allura had been piloting the blue lion ever since Lance was gone and it still pissed Keith off.

Four battle cruisers flew out of the large purple ship. That's weird. I thought there were only three generals, Keith thought. The battle cruisers wasted no time in coming at the lions. Keith swerved out of the way just in time.

"I thought there was only 3 generals", Pidge's voice said lazily over the intercoms.

"Apparently not", Keith replied snarkily.

The battle trudged on for quite a while. Honestly, it wasn't overly interesting. Shots here, shots there, so on and so forth.

"What do these guys even want? Lotor's been dead for a while now and so has Zarkon. What's the point in fighting us", Shiro said.

Nobody seemed to have an answer.

"Screw this", Keith muttered as he began to turn around and head back to the castle.

Zethrid smirked. "Now Leo", she said over their intercoms.

Leo activated the magnetism beam towards the red lion.

Keith was stopped in his tracks. Suddenly he was being pulled towards the admiral's large battle cruiser.

"Uh guys. I'm being beamed up."

"KEITH", Shiro yelled.

Next thing Keith knew, his lion was sitting inside the admirals' large ship which was now zooming away from the other paladins.

Lance was already gone. Now it was Keith's turn.

Yeah sorry that was trash and it took so long. I'm trying guys. Welp, now Keef is kidnapped. Imma try and figure out where this going. Any ideas?
Anyway hope you enjoyed that.