Chapter 3

It had been three days since Arjun Draupadi met, but each time she would see him, she would find a familiar yet newfangled person, he was unique and a little irresistible too!
The only thing which troubled the beautiful lady was her increasing nightmares which recently had turned into daylight hallucinations.
Her friendship with the familiar man was like a whirlwind, increasing each passing moment, he had become so close to her as if they knew each other since ages, which they actually did!

Nakul, as per his plan, swiftly entered the balcony of Arjun's room and perfectly positioned himself on a chair, the only thing he had to do was to wait for the woman who charmed him to come in her room's balcony.

"What are you both up to?" Arjun, who had just taken a bath, asked, drying his hair.
The elder sibling could see his brothers impatiently sitting in the balcony with their eyes fixed on the next terrace.

"We are waiting for Laks's best friend to come in sight" Arjun got the least expected response, the towel which was being utilized to dry his hair was now on the ground and he, with a gaping mouth, stared at his unabashed brother, the older twin.

"She's four years older than you guys" he fiddled with his words to present in a decent way rather than shouting at them for eyeing his dream girl.

"Age is just a number, brother" Arjun observed Nakul's lips turn in a perverted smile, "Moreover I like older girls" his evil giggle threatened the elder sibling's eardrum.

"And even Sahdev likes her" now it was the time for the already cautious brother to look at his other sibling, the younger twin sat on the chair with his cheeks lightly coloured and he hesitantly looked at the other two.

Arjun felt an uncommon inconvenience to the situation as if it had happened before, perhaps his brothers were attracted to a girl he loved.
His listicle brain formulated all the girls he had dated but he couldn't recollect which one was liked by his siblings.
Is it related to my hallucinations? He questioned himself but before he could dig up an answer, he heard the sweetest tone ever used by his twin brothers.
Both of them were now drooping on the railing and greeting the awaited woman.

"Hi, boys?" Draupadi mimicked her emotions through her voice,
was the antics of the twin brothers strange or was she finding it weird?

"Hi, Arjun" Arjun who was trying to save himself from falling in an embarrassing situation smirked sheepishly at her.

Draupadi's eyes grew wider seeing the three stand together, she was sure she had seen them before like this, but that was in some princely attire and the twins were quite older than their current self.

Reality nudged the unhinged lady after she smiled back at the two college goers who were showing signs of utter fascination, she hurriedly went to the room.

_________________________________

"Sara di!" Draupadi ran towards her sister, shouting the pregnant woman's name.

The expecting lady's face glowed more than the bright sunshine seeing her husband walking alongside her playful sister,

"Shalv!" Sara's excited simper was lovingly reciprocated with a cozy embrace by him.

Draupadi tiptoed away from the couple only to barge into the man who started affecting her since recently.
"Hey" Arjun tried to act completely unaware of her presence, and definitely not showed that he saw her coming his way. His dreams of spending time with her saw no road to the world of reality as she excused herself on the pretext of an important call.

Arjun walked over the stony pathway to reach the gazebo which twinkled in gratitude to the creepers and flowers who enhanced its wooden frame.

"Coffee?" He initiated hopelessly, Draupadī looked up from her laptop, the round glasses on her perfect face made Arjun aww.