Chapter 27

Hayes POV

"What the fuck? I fall asleep and you sleep with my brother. NASH what is wrong with you?!?! Y/n is MY girlfriend! Is that why you wanted us to stay here? So you could sleep with her when I fell asleep" I shouted starring at y/n. She pushed nash away and got up.

"I should go" y/n said getting up and grabbing her my shirt.

"No y/n I'm sorry baby, please don't leave" I said grabbing her waist as she was about to walk out of Nash's room.

"Nash DONT go near y/n again. Understand?" I barked at nash

I walked out of Nash's room and slammed the door. Y/n went back to my room and was putting her cloths on by the time I got there. I grabbed her waist, grabbed the cloths out of her hand and threw her on my bed.

"Y/n why did you do that, I love you, and you love me" I said getting on her.

"Hayes you seemed so distant and mad at me and idk I wasn't thinking and nash is good and all but I love you, and you know I love you" y/n said wrapping her legs around me and getting up, pushing me under her.

"Y/n I don't know-"

Y/n interrupted me by locking her lips to mine. She grabbed the collar if my t-shirt and pulled it closer to her. I waisted no time, I licked her bottom lip letting her know I wanted her tongue in my mouth. Y/n pulled away

"Baby, how about we start over. Let's take this slow. I want to start our relationship over cause I fucked it up so badly" y/n said fixing my shirt.

"Alright how about we go to sleep and hang out here tomorrow. We can skip school and swim and eat and then eat some more"

Y/n giggled "alright sounds like a plan baby" y/n said kissing me on my cheek and lying down in my bed.

------next morning------

I woke up so see that y/n wasn't there. I rolled over to check my phone. It was 7:40 and y/n texted me 10 minutes ago that she had gone back to her house to shower and get stuff for today.

Hayes: ok babe I'll see you soon. Mind picking up some more condoms for today?

Y/n: ahah😏 ok need anything else

Hayes: we'll how about some whipped cream and chocolate for tonight too

Y/n: alrigh, I'll run to CVS and grab that. Be there in 10❤️

I locked my phone and hopped in the shower

Y/n POV

I got to my house and unlocked the door. I went up to my room, grabbed my pink and black bathing suit, a towel and some tanning oil and put that in a bag. And then I jumped into the shower.

--skip shower--

I walked out without my towel cause I had forgot one. And there was hayes lying on my bed.

"Oh my god hayes how did you get in here" I said grabbing my robe.

"The door wasn't locked babe" he said laughing.

COMMENT FOR MORE❤️❤️

and also should I start another story¿?