Chapter 38

Hayes POV
"Babe I'm so sorry, I was drunk and stupid" just don't worry, I'll go get a pregnancy test and some food and no matter what, I'm here for you" I said picking up y/n.
"Hayes I don't even know what to say, I'm 17 and possibly pregnant. Well as long as I have you it's ok, and lets just go get snacks at that store next door, I'll come with you" y/n said giving me a kiss on the lips then hopping down from my arms and getting her heels back on.
We left our hotel room and walked next door. Y/n went into cvs and I followed behind.
"Hayes I forgot my money in your car" y/n said looking at me. When I looked at y/n I saw her trembling. She looked as white as a ghost and she could barely walk.
"Y/n ar-are you ok" I said grabbing y/n by the waits to make sure she didn't fall.
"Y-yeah im just a little worried about this whole thing, that's all" y/n said walking to grab a test.
I walked the other way and grabbed some sodas and chips and candy. I then walked over to y/n and we walked to the register.
---back at hotel---
"Y/n did you take it yet" I said knocking on the door to the bathroom because y/n had been in there for a while.
"Hayes" y/n said opening the door "it's positive" y/n started to cry.
"Y/n! There's so need to cry baby, whatever you want to do with this baby is your choice and I'll respect and stand with you through every step of the way" I said wiping y/n tears and carrying her to the bed. "now, let's have a good night and just forget about all of this till the morning, we can do whatever you want to" I said placing y/n on the bed lightly
"Kiss me Hayes" y/n said looking at me.
"What" I was surprised.
"We came here to have fun, and making out is fun, right?" She said sloping down her dress.
"Shitt babe, why are you so sexy" I began to kiss down y/n neck and chest.
I kissed y/n nipples and then moved back up to her neck. I bit and licked each spot on her neck till it was raw and purple.
"Hayes" y/n said pulling my head up.
"Yeah babe" I said slipping my hands down to y/n ass and rubbing it.
"I think I want to keep it" she said giving me a worried stair.
"That's perfect, I always wanted a family" I said kissing y/n belly lightly.
"My out going to be a great father. I love you with all my hear Hayes" y/n said kissing me slow and hard for a minute and the pulling away.
"I love you more" I said kissing y/n on the cheek. "How about a movie" I said looking at y/n.
"As long as I don't have to wear this dress anymore, anything sounds perfect" y/n said slipping down the dress and sliding under the covers to keep warm.
"Alright babe" I said laughing

OHHHH KILL EMMMM😂😛😏
I had to write chapter 38 cause I got like 38 messages😂
Anyway, I'm sorry it's short but there will be more probably before like Friday or Saturday
LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH❤️❤️