Chapter 39

Hayes POV
I could tell y/n was nervous just sitting there. She was tense and very different then the way she usually is.
"Y/n what's wrong" I said pausing the movie.
"Hayes what isn't wrong, I'm 17 and going to have a baby! And what's going to happen once the baby is born? Where are you gunna go what are you gunna do, cause baby's aren't easy" she said getting up and grabbing a tshirt.
I hopped out of bed and grabbed y/n and set her down On my lap. "Y/n don't ever thing for a second that im not going to be with you every damn second of the way, it's my fault your having this baby and im going ton stick with you till he day I die" I said then pulling y/n in for a kiss.
"Hayes we have school! This can't get in the way of your football because I know you care about football and school" she said trying to get off my lap.
"No y/n! Stay right here! Don't you think for one second that I wouldn't give up football and everything to be with you and this baby. Your my whole world and im not going to compromise you for stupid fu king football, now this conversation is over. Take off your pants" I said picking up y/n and walking to the bathroom. I put y/n on the counter and turned on the shower. "Don't say a word, we're going to have hot shower sex and your going to like it" I took of my shorts and boxers and picked y/n back up.
I got into the shower with out braking the intense makout session that was going on. Y/n kissed my neck slowly giving me an even bigger boner. I put y/n down onto her feet so I would drop her and turned on bath on. I sat down and motioned for y/n to get in my lap. She came and sat on top of my dick and started to ride me. Y/n knew exactly hat to make me cum every time and she seemed to know exactly when it was going to happen to. Y/n got off my lap and started to rub my dick slowly and roughly. I groaned in pleasure and felt her slowly kiss from my stomach to my lips and I cumed on her hand.
Y/n got up and stepped out of the shower.
"Hayes" y/n said looking at me.
"Yeah baby" I said standing up and draining the tub.
"Thankyou for always being here. I-I love you" y/n said putting her hands around my neck and kissing me on the cheek.
I nodded and grabbed a towel. I dried off in the bathroom and the put my cloths on. When I got out of the bathroom y/n had a tshirt on and was making an appointment with the doctor just to see if everything was ok whit the baby. I couldn't help but smile when thinking about y/n carrying my son/daughter inside her.

COMMENT FOR CHAPTER 40😛😛
And follow my fan account on Instagram
It's @batman.matt