Chapter 36

Hayes POV

I got up the next morning in total fear. Y/n was up and making breakfast, almost like she hadn't drinken anything the night before.

"How are you not hung over y/n" I said laughing awkwardly and sitting on a bar stool.

"I can hold my liquor" she said opening the fridge and taking out bread.

I got up and walked over to y/n and put my hands around her waist, and kissed her cheek. Then walked up my stairs and to my room. I walked in and threw my cloths off and went to my bathroom. As soon as I turned on the shower, I herd the door open. I looked over to see y/n looking at me.

"Y/n what are you doing" i said laughing and getting in the shower.

"Hayes, let's go to the beach" y/n said coming into the shower with me and biting her bottom lip.

"Babe, I have to work" I said trying to keep myself from falling under y/n sexy trap.

"But hayesss" y/n said stroking her hands down my chest, the too my dick.

I pulled y/n hands off my dick but she pushed my hands away. Y/n was running her hands up and down my dick making it harder then it was before. "Get that sexy ass out of here, before you make me loose control" I said slapping y/n ass and pushing her out of the shower. "Just let me wash up and I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast."

I finished what y/n had started and then washed my hair and body and got out of the shower. I walked downstairs and found y/n standing in a thong and socks. I only had my boxers on so you could clearly see my dick starting to get hard again.

"Babe, what if nash walks in" I said grabbing a sweatshirt and throwing it over y/n body.

"Oh relax, nash can go fuck himself" y/n said pulling the sweatshirt off. "Hayes so are we going to the beach" y/n said grabbing my hands and placing them on her huge tits and I could feel her nipples getting hard.

"Babe, how about you go to the beach, get all tan and sexy for me, then when I get home, we'll go out for a special evening of dinner, sex, and sex" I laughed and kiss y/n on the cheek and she nodded.

"How about a little preview of what your going to be missing at work today" y/n said kissing down my abs and too my boxers. Y/n nibbled on my dick through my boxers. I moaned with total pleasure and then pulled y/n up and kissed her sweet spot. I bit and licked and kissed that stop till it was blue and then moved up to her mouth. I kissed y/n slowly and then pulled away biting her bottom lip.

"I can be just as much of a tease as you can" I said kissing y/n once more then going to get my work cloths on.

Y/n POV

Once I had finished putting away the dishes of the breakfast I made hayes, I went upstairs and grabbed my tanning oil and put a bikini on, the short Jean shorts and a band t-short witch I tied in the front to make it sorta cropped. I kissed hayes goodbye then grabbed my wallet and sunglasses and a water and got into my car. I drove to the mall, where I took pictures with fans who recognized me from hayes tweets and then went into Victoria secret and got a new couples bra and lace g-string to match just for hayes. After that I went into charlett russe and picked out a new tight dark red dress and black heels. I payed for them and hen got back into my car and headed to the beach.

---several hours later---

I got back to hayes house and went to his room and took a shower. I got out and hayes was in his bed watching american horror story.

"Babe, I'll be ready soon" I said kissing hayes cheek and going to his downstairs bathroom.