Chapter 35

Hayes POV

For this chapter you must know, hayes has a movie theater sized TV in his basement but with a bed Infrount of it😏😏

I just want to have fun, and if getting drunk means we're gunna have fun, the that's what going to happen. Y/n woke up in a bad mood for some reason. It was about 12 when I would up. Y/n brought me breakfast in bed and a new watch and some black vans for my birthday. I really didn't want anything, but she insisted. Once I finished my breakfast y/n crawled on to my lap and started to give me the best blowjob I have ever got. I moaned y/n's name while tilting my head back and groaning in pleasure, after I had cumed, y/n got up.

"I'm going to run home and change then come back" y/n said grabbing her keys and leaving.

"I went to my bathroom and showered quickly, then put in my favorite black t-shirt with a tie-die picket and some khaki pants then put in my new vans that y/n got me. I raced down the stairs to my basement to see what kind of wine and beer my mom and dad kept down there. I stumbled upon some watermelon vodka and also whit wine and some tequila and other stuff, but I only brought up vodka wine and tequila for now. Once I got upstairs I pored 2 glasses of wine, y/n with much more in it then mine and jen waited for y/n to get here.

---a few minutes later---

Y/n walked in the door with sweatpants and a tank top on and she had a bag in her hand with other cloths and makeup in it. I greeted her with a kiss and hug, then handed her the glass of wine.

"Babe it's your birthday, you shouldn't be giving me wine and waiting for me" y/n said taking a sip from her glass.

"Well I want to get drunk and have fun, so here's a way to start" I said taking the last sip from my glass.

"Alright, well if that's all you want to do than in with it" y/n said taking a big sip from her wine.

"How about we just go to my basement and get shitfaced, and have sex, and watch movies all day" I said pushing y/n by the butt towards me.

"What about dinner later, I planed a big dinner at this fancy restaurant" y/n said putting her glass down and looking at me.

"I love you for trying, but honestly I just want your naked body on me all day, nothing more than that" I said sliding my hand down her pants to try and pull them off.

"Alright, anything for the birthday boy" y/n said grabbing her bag and going to my basement.

Y/n started taking off all her cloths and stripping down to just her pink cheeky underwear. She came over, and unbuttoned my pants then slid them down, and I pulled my shirt off. I got a blanket and more pillows then threw them on to the bed. Y/n set down her glass and hopped into my arms and I plopped down onto the bed.

---hours later---

Y/n was totally waisted, and I was equity as drunk but I could handle my liquor a little better.

"Hayes" y/n said stumbling to the bed.

"Yeah babe" I said grabbing her to make sure she wouldn't fall.

"What's your wildest sex fantasy" she said sitting down onto my lap.

"Well I've always wanted to know what it was like to just totally do whatever I want with a girl, kinda like really rough sex. I'm not really sure though cause I haven't given it too much though" I said totally lying because I knowL EXACTLY what my sex fantasy is.

"Hayes, whatever it is, I want to do it. Right here, right now" y/n said pushing her hand up my leg and starring at me.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA A CLIF HANGER

comment for part 2😏😂