Chapter 41

Hayes POV
We drove to y/n house and she told we to wait on the car. She went inside to pack a bag and she came out with a pack pack and suit case.
"So y/n where are we even going" i said getting out and opening the door for her and then closed it behind y/n.
"Well I'm not sure I figured somewhere hot and we would just figure it out when we got to the air port" y/n said brushing her hair out.
We drove back to my house and we both got out. Once we got up to me room y/n started taking off her cloths.
"Y/n I got nothing aginsed this..but that are you doing" I said putting random shit into a suit case.
"Take off your cloths and don't talk" she said walking over to me and putting the suit case on the floor.
"Y/n how about we wait a little while, is like to be in the mile high club" I said grabbing y/n bare ass and starting to put my fingers in her finger y/n.
Y/n nodded her head and let out a slight moan in pleasure. I finished packing my bags and then told nash I would be back in a few weeks and we headed back to my car.
When we finally got i the air port y/n looked at me. I reached over and unbuttoned her shorts then slipped my hand into her panties. I started to move my fingers all around her clit and y/n the moaned in pleasure and then pulled my hand out.
"Hayes I can't get these shorts wet" she said smirking and then buttoning them back up and getting out of the car.
I popped the trunk and y/n took everything out and handed me my bag. We walked in and y/n started looking at all the places that were boarding within the next hour or two.
"How about bora bora" y/n said pointing to the 9:15 pm flight.
"Sounds perfect" i said walking up to the desk and getting two tickets to bora bora.
We went through security and then sat and waited of the plane.

Sorry it's short again... I'll post within the next 3-4 days❤️