Chapter 4 - "Natalie, I have to tell you something."

"Where is Louis?" Natalie asked as she looked down at her watch. 

"I don't know." Niall shrugged and took a bite from his sandwich.

Louis offered Natalie and Niall to pick them up from school that day. Occasionally he did this so they can just basically hang out.

"If he's gonna offer something, he should at least do it on time!" Natalie grumbled. 

"I think he said he was gonna drop Eleanor somewhere first before he picked us up." Niall said. 

"Oh God."  

"What's the big deal anyways?" 

"It's a Friday. I can just go home and relax and start studying." 

"Are you serious?" Niall stopped and looked at her. 

"Yes." 

"Wow. You are weird." 

"Thanks." Natalie looked at the parking lot to see if Louis was at least there. Then suddenly something hit her shoulder really hard. "OW!" 

"Oh sorry Natalie." a tall blonde girl apologized... without a concerned tone. It was Vanessa, Natalie's bully since middle school. 

"Please Vanessa! You did that on purpose!" Natalie yelled. 

"Look at the loser getting pissed!"  

"Shut up Vanessa." Niall said. 

"Whatever." Vanessa walked over to her huge group of friends. All they did all day at school was obsess over Zayn. They were known as his biggest fans. They had every merchandise of his and attended all his concerts. Vanessa always tried to make Natalie's life miserable as possible. She always read the teen magazines and kept informing her that Zayn wouldn't like her at all. As if Natalie cared. But that's where she was wrong. Zayn would never like Vanessa. But it didn't bother Natalie at all. She just ignored her. 

"The bitch needs to get a life." Natalie looked over at her in disgust. 

"Why don't you tell her?" Niall asked. 

"What?"  

"That you're friends with Zayn." 

"Very funny Niall. I'm not telling anyone and I don't want her to kiss up to me just because I know him. And besides, when will she believe me?" 

"Yeah I guess you're right. But I would love to see her reaction when she does believe you!" 

"That would be something to see!" Natalie giggled. 

"Here he his!" Niall said pointing at Louis driving into the school ground. 

"Finally! Thank the Lord!" Natalie quickly got up.

Natalie and Niall started walking to Louis' car but then suddenly Natalie's cell started ringing. She took her cell out and saw the picture of Zayn she took last Saturday. "OH MY GOD IT'S ZAYN!" 

A bunch of girls beside her stared at Natalie. 

"Uh not the one you're thinking of." Natalie nervously smiled and dug her nails in her palm.  

"Dude! Pick it up!" Louis urged. 

Natalie put the phone up to her ear and said "Hey." 

"Hey Natalie. It's me." Zayn said. 

"Yeah hey." 

"I'm not disturbing you right?" 

"Oh no. I was just leaving school."