Chapter 6 - The First Date

It was Monday morning and Natalie was back on track for school. Louis, Niall, Danielle and Harry all knew about the juice between Natalie and Zayn. All of them couldn't have been more happy for them.

"Well you must've had an amazing weekend." Niall said.  

"Yeah I did!" Natalie exclaimed. Both of them decided to walk to school together. 

"I'm really happy for you Nat." 

"Aw thanks Niall. To be honest, I feel way more happier than before." 

"Well you're in love! Everything looks all rainbows and unicorns from here!" 

"Ha-ha-ha! What about you? When are you gonna find your princess?" 

"Um well I'm in a serious relationship with someone right now, so I don't think finding the right for me right now would be a good idea." 

"OH MY GOD! You did?! Who? Who? Wait is it that girl with the brown hair? No it's the one with the blonde hair right?" 

"Nat no! I'm in a serious relationship with my food." 

Natalie stopped and gave him a disappointed look. "Really Niall? Still your obsession with food?" 

"Ha-ha-ha! I can't believe you fell for that!" Niall did one of his uncontrollable laughs. Natalie couldn't help but laugh also. Niall was just the cutest guy ever. 

"But I'm serious Niall. You need to find her. Maybe she can be a waitress at Nando's." 

"That's a great idea!" 

"I was just-" Natalie saw his big smile and just said "Yeah happy girlfriend hunting you mofo."

After more laughs and arguments. They finally reached their school. Natalie and Niall walked to the hallway where all the lockers of the students who's names started with N were.  

"Let me just get my books." Natalie started walking to her locker until, she noticed a group of girls were standing right in front of it. "Excuse me." 

One of the girls turned around. It was Vanessa. "Look who it is." 

"Vanessa, can you please move?" 

"Um not until you answer something for me." Vanessa smirked. 

"Are you the school's locker troll now? Look I don't have time for your stupid questions and stuff." Natalie tried to find a space between the group of girls. 

"Oh shut up! Just tell me, are you going to the prom?" 

Natalie stopped. Why was she asking her this? Why did everybody care about this stupid party? All it did, was remind Natalie about her being Richard's date for that night. "Why do you care?" 

"Well the girls and I... actually the entire school doesn't want people like you to ruin one of the best nights for the seniors." Vanessa pointed Natalie in the face. 

Natalie rolled her eyes and said "Typical. Well I have some good news for you. I'm not planning to attend the prom. It's just a night where the guy gets to screw the girl. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta get to my locker." 

"You're just upset at the fact that you don't have a guy asking you out. I mean you can't even get a boyfriend. A date for the prom? That's something you can't even think about." 

Natalie was getting really fed up now. "What makes you think that I can't get a boyfriend?" 

"Wow Natalie. Are you seriously asking me this?" Vanessa chuckled. "If a guy actually likes you, I'm pretty sure it would be just another loser."