Chapter 5 - In Love

*Natalie's POV*

I felt the warm sun on my face. I pulled my blanket over my face and turned away from the window. I felt comfy in my warm plushy bed. But something was wrong. My legs felt too stiff. I looked down to my legs and saw that I was still wearing my skinny jeans from the other night. Then I realized, I was also wearing my purple top. I hadn't changed my clothes.

Why?

Oh right... last night was that magical night. I couldn't help but smile. I had finally gotten my first kiss with a boy who had fallen in love me. That's not all. He was also the most perfect human being on this planet. And now, I had fallen in love with him. I didn't regret this at all. Sure my parents would freak out. But like he said, I'm the one in the relationship. Not my parents. I was too excited to change into my pajamas. I just fell fast asleep in a matter of seconds. The most incredible thing was, I was his girlfriend. Me. Only me. Natalie Dovette. Five million girls all yearned for this and the opportunity landed in my lap. Just thinking of him or saying his name gave me the shivers! Zayn Malik.

Oh the tingling feeling! I sat up and moved my messy hair away from my face. I'm not single anymore. I'm not the sweet daughter anymore that my parents think I am. I'm gonna be the world's hottest guy's girlfriend. Secretly.

-------------------------------

"Good morning Mom." I sang as I walked into the kitchen. 

"Good morning."  

"Whatcha cooking?" 

"Some eggs." 

"Oh cool." I walked over to the TV in the room across. 

"Well you look quite happy today." 

"Yeah I just had a really good sleep." 

"Oh well did you have fun-" 

"SHHH!" I glued my eyes on the TV screen. I saw him. My Zayn. A music video of his was playing. I've seen it a couple of times before but never really cared. Now, it was the most flawless video I had ever seen. He looked so good. Now I felt what his fans went through. But I'm sure their fangirling was way more intense... and a little bit different.

After the most amazing video ended, I turned back to my mom. "Wasn't that great?" 

"Uh yeah. Very catchy." 

"Yeah." I said dreamily. 

"Are you a fan of him? He is quite handsome." 

"Oh. Yeah something like that." I turned back to the TV. 

"Anyway. I was asking if you had fun last night." 

"Last night. Hmm I gotta say it was one of the most amazing nights of my life!" 

"Oh?" my mom looked up to me. "And why's that?" 

I came out of my trance. Shit. What was I doing? I couldn't tell her. Love really does mess your brain. "Um 'cause the boys, El and I didn't have that much fun in months!" 

"True. You were so busy! Ha-ha and I thought you had fallen in love." 

"Ha! What? You're joking right?" I felt really uneasy now. I needed to change the subject. NOW. 

"What? It's actually possible you know?" 

"So when's breakfast ready?" I quickly asked. 

"It should be done in a few minutes." she smiled. Oh why did I have to do this? My sweet mother was being lied to.

I needed to spill the juice! I'm a teenage girl for God's sake. I need to tell somebody this secret of mine. I cannot keep this bottled up. That's when an invisible light bulb lit up in my head. What are friends for? To tell juicy secrets right?