Inky Monster

Bills POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my castle in the nightmare realm. I was in the one room I created when I got bored. Since we got defeated by the other Pines family I lost most of my powers. I was sucked back in the nightmare realm along with everyone else. Except pinetree and a few others were caught and are in that realm. I tried getting out of this realm to get pinetree back but I lost so much power I had to be patient about leaving. My henchmaniacs told me they would help with what they can.

I heard footsteps. I grabbed a gun that was next to me and pointed it at who ever it was on the head.

" Calm down Bill its just me" Eight-ball said holding his hands up. he sat down on the floor

" Did you do research. Where exactly is he in that stupid realm" I said as I put my gun down

" Okay first I did. But its not just him remember. Everyone else is in this place. From what I heard Ford or sixer, he created a jail, asylum place for all of them. Its located somewhere near the edge of gravity falls. Its far from the town from what I heard its at least a two to three hour drive from the town" He said somehow professional. Not his usual tone of voice.

" Hmm. Get a mortal to summon me and get the others in that realm. Were getting back what we lost" I said laying down. Knifes and guns surrounded me along. I had pinetrees and triangles on the walls. Blood and ancient spells too. Cipher codes etcetera.

" HAHAHA" I started laughing maniacly.

Oh pinetree ill get you back

I always get my property back

Fords POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my lab. I was trying to find the magic trail that Angies darkness might have left when she went somewhere. I was trying so hard to find where that devil went to last night. Angie couldn't help me she says she blacks out when ever her darkness takes over. She doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I tried asking my brother to talk to her but he says he wont until he hears me apologies to her. We just got in another argument.

My brother thinks he's better than me. He thinks its easy to watch these demons. I don't understand what makes him believe he can get close to these liars. Does he not understand how easy they can lie to him to get what they want? Why does he always push my buttons.

" Hey great uncle Ford would you like to join me and grunkle stan for breakfast. I understand if your busy I just thought you would like to join us and get some fresh air and clear your head from all your work" I turned to see mabel. She said it excited but slowly going quiet. I pinched the bridge of my nose

" *sigh* okay dear. I think I need it anyways. Come on lets go up" I said rubbing my eyes. She looked at me excited.

" OKAY" She said with a big smile. She ran back to the elevator. I joined her and we made our way to the dining room.

" Oh look you got the nerd out of his hide out" Stan said as I walked in the room

" Stan could you be a little bit nicer" I said looking at him a bit annoyed

" Come on you guys make up already. I don't want my family to break anymore" Mabel said determined to make us make up for fighting.

" Alright kiddo sit down. I made Stan cakes" Stan said petting her head and showing her the pancakes he made.

" Oo~" She said she ran to sit down. I just sighed and sat down.

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~