Memory of Trusting

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~

As we walked around the building we reached a room.

" Uh why are we here. Shouldn't we go find some stairs to get to the roof?" Jay said confused.

" What are you scared" I said mockingly

" No I juts don't want to waste my time here for no reason" He said annoyed.

" Sure" I said smiling. We walked deeper in the room.

" Ford be carefull we seem to be detecting something in that room. Its best to leave before someone gets hurt" Said a voice from Ford's walkie talkie. He didn't say anything an we continued walking more in.

" Ford go back before-" The voice was cut off when something fell down from the ceiling.

" What the fuck" I said looking at the inky creature. More fell down from the ceiling and soon we were cornered. We attacked as quickly as we could.

These creatures kept trying to take Ford and only him. He was ambushed and once again we had to save him. Once we finally got the creatures I helped him up once more

" Can you please try not to get caught. Im tired of helping someone who imprisoned family" I said glaring at him. I walked away from him to the twins. They are the only ones who can calm me at this moment.

Ford looked out the big windows in the room. After a bit of him writing in his journal we went to look for stairs.

After sometime of searching we finally found them. We walked up the stairs for the rest of the time.

After walking for what seemed like an eternity I decided to look down from the rail. We were at such a high level. Soon I had a flash back.

~~flashback~~~~

" Hi pinetree" Bill said in one of my ears. But when I turned around he was gone. Soon he appeared on y other side.

" Don't you juts love me" He said with a grin

" But of course I do" I said happily.

" Pinetree meatsacks tend to ask questions" he said disappearing and reappearing in front of me

" Pinetree if you love me would you die for me" He said with a big grin on his face

" Yes" I said no emotion on my face

" Hmm to easy don't you think HAHAH" He said. He disappeared. His laughter all around me.

" How about.." I heard from behind. I turned around and now he was floating, thinking.

" Would you live for me" He said back to standing.

" Yes" I said once again

" Ah pinetree you need to be careful what you say" He said walking up to me

" You cant say something you don't mean" He said. Once again disappearing from my view.

Soon the room I was once in turned black and now I was standing in front of Bill's castle entrance.

" You want to prove your love to me Pinetree" he said in my ear. I nodded 'yes'. His laughter once again heard all around.

" Then jump. If you love me you will prove how much you trust me okay my dear pinetree" He said now floating in front of me. He was floating outside the castle. Just two steps and I fall to the ground.

My mind and heart racing.

I love you,

I trust you,