Sacrafice

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made our way back to the center of the city. As we did Wolf and Blue took another route in. The rest of us waited for a little while for the signal.

Blue's POV~~~~~~~~~~

My plan is simple. At least in the beginning. Im supposed to make ice shards as Wolf creates a bomb with her magic. As we made our way around to the other side of the building we had to go under water. Lucky for me I could stand ice water. Wolf could use her magic to both breath under water and keep herself warm.

We made our way down and around the icy cold water. I lead the way. After a few minutes I finally found the other side of the buildings entrance. As we made our way around the pillars we placed down the ice bomb. We made sure that it was timed. Soon the timer went down counting from ten to zero. I threw but it didn't go far. Me and Wolf ducked down and covered our ears.

*BOOM*

We waited a few seconds and checked this time we saw everyone on the other side. Angie's darkness came over to the big crater that was created. I waited as she came closer. Soon she was almost in front of me. I quickly jumped and tried to stab her with a sharp icicle. But she grabbed me. She pinned me to the pillar. Soon her blackness grew onto me. Darkness slowly took over my hands as I tried to get away from her tight grip. I blew ice in her eyes and she moved away quickly. I quickly ran far from her but not out of her view.

" DARKNESS LEAVE" I yelled. I wanted to get her attention. She looked at me in anger. Her eyes were pitch black.

" NEVER. Some people shouldn't be alive. Im taking care of it so GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE YOU ARE ALSO ON MY LIST" She said in anger. She quickly threw her hand up and ink rose up in my direction and fast. I just barley missed it.

" But youre messing with others who don't deserve it. You are trying to stop something that cant be fixed. Darkness you need to understand that man kind always solves their problems with anger and weapons. They put in risk others who aren't apart of it" I said trying to get her to understand. She kept throwing ink at me as I tried talking and dodging her.

" Man kind is cruel. Youre making their problem worse. You said it before you hate man kind for the way they act in solving problems. But darkness you ARE becoming just like them. You are using violence to solve a problem you see. Darkness you want to be different then solve this problem differently if NOT THEN GO AND BECOME THE PEOPLE YOU HATE. YOU ALREADY BECOMING THAT ANYWAYS" I yelled in anger. She stopped. She thought about my words. It was silent. Soon I saw Ty, Tylor, and dipper walk quietly behind her with weapons. Soon they got close enough they ran and jumped at her.

Everything went slow motion for me. Darkness smirked at the ground and then she turned around and threw ink at them. They quickly blocked it with their arms. They all were throw back from the ink. Dipper took the ink of him quickly but Ty and Tyler didn't take it off in time and darkness slowly took over them.

" STOP" Darkness yelled. We were all pushed back from a big gush of wind.

" You don't understand how I feel about This World" She said glaring at me. I glared at her back. But soon all I saw was white.

" Cant You See I Can Help You Guys" She said but I couldn't tell where she was. I was in a fully white room.

" I can give you guys something you always wanted"

Ty's POV~~~~~~~~

White was all I saw.