Cities Inky creatures

Bills POV~~~~~~~As the other are getting ready~~

I was thinking of where my pinetree could be at. The city was attacked by some kind of monster. Me and my henchmaniacs where in the forest.

" Bill ive got some news" I turned around to see Eight-ball holding his phone

" What is it"

" I think I know where Dipper could be at" He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we were sneaking in a laboratory. The bomb went out outside. It was a signal for me. I got out and everyone followed me. We raided the laboratory. Everyone was wearing a mask or an outfit of some kind. Not me. It seemed stupid to hide like that. As I made my way through the lab I found the person I was looking for. I pointed to the door to indicate for him to open it. He only locket it.

I rolled my eyes

Idiot

I snapped my fingers and one of the henchmaniacs faced the tablet screen to the guy. His wife or who ever was telling him to just do what we say and he listened. He opened the door and I walked in.

I grabbed the gun like thing and took off the clear protector

" This look cool. Lets test it" I said with a smile. I then injected the bomb in his neck.

Then we made him join us in getting Dipper back or in his case help us defuse on of those bombs from someone else. In return we leave him and his family alone, no one dies. Which kind of sucks but whatever.

Oh dear pinetree i cant wait to get you back and rule Gravity Falls once again with you

Stan's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone who helped defeat Bill and Dippers rain on Gravity Falls was back in the mystery shack. They were told and i was informed once i got here that our job was to make sure all of them are in a safe area.

We were watching where they went and before they made it to their landing spot they got k=hit by the black thing and were falling to the ground and quickly.

Everyone in the shack started freaking out because they couldn't help. Once they crashed everyone crossed their fingers in hopes that they survived.

" Mysteries come in" We heared from Ford

" Coming in are you guys okay" I heard someone say but i was to busy looking at the big screen. Nothing was said for a few minutes

" Were all okay" He said and soon i saw all of their heat radiations on the screen and i finally took a breather.

" They are okay" i said. Everyone proceeded to cheer. But soon went back to making sure they were in a safe area.

I feel like having those kids there isnt a good idea.

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got off the broken down helicopter and recruited a few feet away from it.

" Alright X team lets get moving. Is everyone here" Ford said

" No someone ran off" I said sarcasticly. Wolf elbowed me. I looked at her confused and she just shook her head 'no'. I just rolled my eyes and we were on our way around the city.

" Hey Dipper" Jay said walking up to me.

" Yes" I said looking at him and back on the street

" I plan on escaping but im going to need some help. You wanna join" he said quietly so only us two can hear