New Plan

Jays POV~~~~~~~~~

We all saw dipper running to the helicopter. All of the guards who were going to go in the helicopter ended up dying from all of the bullets shot at us. As dipper left Ford got angry.

" Shot. Him. Down" He said to me in anger

" What?" I said confused at his request

" You say you never miss" He said still angry

" Shot him down" He said

" Cant you use your stupid tablet" I said not wanting to shot my best friend

" His isn't working. Don't think I wont hesitate to press yours" He said sternly. I looked at dipper who was climbing the rope.

I grabbed my gun and placed it on the roofs railing. I tried aiming at him.

Im sorry dipper

I wish I could take your bullet

But I cant

Please

act

Miss this shot.

I aimed at him

I hesitated to pull the trigger

" Do it. NOW" Ford said now yelling at me. I pulled the trigger and closed my eyes. When I opened them Dipper was dangling in the sky. After a few seconds he got back up and I could see that he was smiling at us. I took a deep breath out. I grabbed my gun and turned to look at everyone.

" I missed" I said i walked towards the others.

" Shot it down" I heard Ford say to his walkie talkie.

i turned to look at the helicopter and in just a few minutes it was shot down like nothing.

" Nothing we could have done" Blue whispered to me. I looked at the ground

A best friend of mine who helped me when i needed it

Im sorry

i'll make sure to give you a proper burial

We all made our way down the building.

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill helped me up once i made it to the top of the rope

" Bill" I said happily as i jumped into his arms. We hugged each other

" Hello my pinetree. Did you miss me" He said as he placed his index finger under my chin.

" Of course i did" I said i wrapped my arms around his neck

" Don't worry i will make sure that Sixer doesn't take you away from me again" He said. I continued to smile at him.

He started leaning towards me. I leaned towards him but before we kissed something hit the helicopter. I fell on the ground and tried to get my balance.

" Pinetree we got to jump"

" Do you trust me" bill said as he helped me up from the ground. The both of us were at the edge just about to jump down

" Yes" i said. Before anything else the helicopter was hit once more and i lost my balance. I ended up falling out of the helicopter while Bill was still inside.

i fell on a buildings roof. I quickly got back and went to the edge of the building.

" BILL!" i yelled as i held my hand out. I saw the helicopter quickly fall to the ground but soon it was out of view before i could see it crash to the ground. Tears slowly invaded my vision.