Chapter 14

*Tommy's POV*

*Skip to the morning*

I woke up to my head rising and falling. I looked up and saw that I had been cuddled into Adam for the whole and to be honest I didn't want it to stop now. I roll onto my stomach and tried to wriggle up a bit in an attempt to look up at Adam but failed as he had his arms wrapped so tightly around my waist. He looked so adorable when he was sleeping the way he stretched out where his shirt would ride up and showing off his hip bones and his stomach. The man was super skinny but his hip bones were amazing and defined.

I started to stroke his hip bones gently in a figure of 8 with the tips of my finger ensuring that i didn't miss any parts of his hips before ducking down and nibbling on them gently. I felt Adam squirm around and realise what I was doing because he had tangled his hand in my hair in a tight and began to pull me upwards where I was nose to nose with him. He looked me dead in the eyes and I could feel myself start to lose all its strength, his sudden actions startling me. He began leaning towards me his lip inches away from mine before he stopped.

"What do you think your doing Mr Ratliff?" You could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke. In a way that he knew what I was trying to do, he just wanted me to say it.

"I wasn't doing anything. I don't know what your talking about!" He was still looking me dead in the eyes, so I began to play with his hips again and began to dig my nails into him.

I saw his eyes change from being to so loving to being full of lust and now I was definitely in for it. I felt him shifting next to me before I felt a soft pair of lips on mine in such a passionate but hungry kiss. I tried to to fight him for dominance but failed as soon as he grabbed my neck and throwing me on my back causing me to moan giving him full access.

I felt his hands leave my neck and trail down to my hips where he began to repeat the damage I was inflicting earlier giving me a great sense of pleasure and I wish he would just do me already but he decides that he's just going to keep teasing and teasing. His lips soon left mine and he began to attack my neck with hips lips taking them away from my neck to take my shirt and his shirt off.

He began to grind on me ensuring to go slow whilst he was looking me right in the eye biting his lip. He bent down to the point where our faces were touching whilst he was still grinding on me making me the biggest whimpering mess I had ever been in my life and began to whisper again,

"Does this feel good pretty kitty? Do you like it when I do this to you?" As he said that he began grinding harder on to the point all i could muster was a small moan and continuous whimpers.

He continued the assault on my neck ensuring to leave marks making sure his marks were visible and wouldn't go away very easily until his phone began to ring and he got up winking at me as he grabbed his phone

"Hey Monte, what's up?" I was instantly ready to slap that man for interrupting what was happening. I listened to them talking before I heard Adam accepting an offer for us to go to Lunch in half an hour before our final rehearsal before the tour started. He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"Come on pretty kitty, we need to get up and ready to go out now!"

I huff and look at him with a scrunched up face. He giggled at my facial expressions but it didn't stop me.

"That's not fair. We were busy. Can't we just finish what we were doing? Nuuh, I'm not going!" I turned my back to him, flicking my head so my hair wasn't in my face. I was trying so hard not to giggle and i could hear him heavy breathing and groaning behind me and he began to walk towards me.

Hola, it be me,

I really hope you guys enjoyed the chapter . If you have any ideas or anything don't forget to comment, or message us as well as vote.

~ Tommy Joe xoxo