Chapter 5: Sacrificial Blessing

Yui pov

"I found one" I said excitedly as I came across a school phone and placed my bag down. I picked up the phone and waited for it to dial as I turned around and slammed the phone down in surprise when I saw Kanato behind me. "K-Kanato-Kun, I'm surprised you're still here" I said nervously. "Of course I am, why do you act so surprised, but I have waited for you" he said."Because I'm thirsty" he said walking up to me. "And teddy too, tell me the truth teddy, what do you think of Yui being insensitive to our needs" he asked looking at his teddy. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll go get you something, do you think you can forgive me teddy"? I asked smiling as I was trying to be nice. "Would you kindly refrain from addressing my teddy as if you know him, I am the only adviser teddy will ever need, isn't that right teddy" he said sounding a little mad looking at his teddy. "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that, anyway, wait here I'll be right back" I said as I walked away as Kanato held his teddy close to his chest.

"Here, I brought you some coffee-OW" I held out the drink to him as he slapped it out of my hands. "Don't you know I prefer things that are sweet, I hate things that have a bitter after taste so I hate coffee WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND"? He yelled. "But that's no reason to-" I was cut off. "Don't think you can talk back to me like that, you're only a worthless mortal, so you have no right"! He yelled again. "I'm really sorry" I said calmly. "You're not sorry at all, so why are u apologizing"! He yelled. "Then, I hat do you want from me"? I asked. "It should be obvious, I wanted you to figure that out" he said calmly. "Well, I guess I could get you something els-" he cut me off. "No thank you, I want want anything, did the hot coffee splash your fingers"? He asked holding my hand. "I hope it didn't burn your flesh, you poor thing" he licked my fingers. I softly squealed and pulled my hand away.

"Hey" I look up at him. "Sometimes I wonder if you hate me and teddy, tell me, do you"? He asked. "Its not that I hate you, and I would like to get to know you better" I said. "Then I would appreciate it if you would make the effort to understand me" he said and started to walk away. I looked at the table where I left my bag but I couldn't find it. "Hey Kanato, have you seen my bag"? I asked stopping him in his tracks.

"Oh that, I put it on the roof" he said. "But why" I said. "To punish you, teddy, we both know that phone over there has been broken for 2 weeks now right"? He asked his teddy as he left.

I walked to the rooftop and got my bag and started to walk away until I heard a voice talking which caused me to stop in my tracks. "I love you, for ever and ever and ever" I saw Laito talking to the moon. "I love you despite myself that you want me to or not, I never forgotten you, your memory haunts me every moment, I remember the sound of your voice, your intoxicating scent, I remember everything"~ Laito said as he he was blushing and took a deep inhale and exhale. "Who's there, I can here you breathing" he said in a more serious voice. I softly gasped and hid behind a conner til his hand was on my shoulder and he turned me around to face him.

"Hmmh~, well if it isn't little bitch, don't you know that eavesdropping is impolite" he said smirking. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-" he cut me off. "Oh but I think you did over hear something, didn't you" he said. "Yes but-" I said. "Now what shall we do about that" he said choking me. "I... can't... breath" I managed to say. "But bad little girls need to be punished" he laughed lightly.

I dropped my bag as Laito slammed my body against the door. "So tell me little bitch, where would you like it, I suppose the place were you're most sensitive" he said. "My thirst would be hard to control this evening, that's because we creatures of the night become very thirsty when there's a full moon. "We get terribly thirsty and the need to control it becomes so powerful it drives us mad" he said licking my neck as I squeal in shock. "Stop" I said. "I don't know whether to blame it on the moonlighting but I'm becoming a little bit excited" he said as he moved my hair and pierced my neck and started drinking my blood.