Chapter 7: Kanato's Wish

Ranatio pov

I woke up feeling hot again. I looked out my window to see that it was night. I slept in again, great. I got up and made my way to the bathroom as I looked in the mirror to see my eyes still faded with color, but do I care? No. I haven't eaten so I felt really slim. I turned on the water and started to strip. I turned off the water and I got in the bath as my long white hair floated around my body.

I was playing around with the silver locket around my neck as I remembered the past. I never take off this necklace for it was made by someone important to me... Subaru.

Yes, he made this necklace for me as he knew I was always alone and he made this for me saying the this necklace will heal the pain. I opened it and saw a picture of my brothers on the inside. It made me very happy.

"Hey little puppeteer, you alright" I slowly turned my head to look up at Kanato as I had a tear run down my face. "You know, I'm worried about you, are you ok"? He asked as he placed his teddy down near the sink, kneeling next to the bathtub. "You haven't been taking care of yourself huh, you poor thing" he said quietly as he stroked my cheek and I held his hand as I felt his coldness run through my body. I didn't care if I was naked and my brother saw me for he has seen me like this before.

"Here, let me help" he said as he grabbed a cloth and dipped it in the hot water as he started to wash my body. It felt kinda good actually.

He soon made his way to my arm as he started kissing it and reached down to my hand as I continued to blankly stare at him. "I really hope you're alright, he haven't acted this way in a while" he said looking at me. I just nod my head.

I was now done with my bath as Kanato-nii helped me get out as my long hair covered part of my body and Kanato wrapped a towel around me, holding me in his embrace as he stroked my hair. "I love you, my puppeteer" he whispered to me and I gave a small smile.

I headed to my room and got dressed. "Ranatio" I looked at him. "Will you come here please, I want to show you something" he said smiling holding his hand out to me. I held his hand we started to head to the balcony and he sat on the railing as I stood by him. "The moon looks beautiful, just like you, right teddy"?~ he said holding his teddy in front of me as he smiled and giggled.

I just slightly smiled back as I faded away and he held his teddy. "I wish you would tell me what's wrong, we're worried about you, but I don't wanna rush things for I don't wanna hurt you" he said and looked at me frowning a little as he held his hand out to me. "Come here" he said softly and I walked closer to him as I layed my head on his lap.

"I wanna make you happy, but I don't really know what to do, please Ranatio"? He said petting my hair. My eyes widen a little as I remembered a small flashback of Kanato singing to me when I was afraid.

"Sing... that's what make me... happy, Kanato-nii" I whispered in a soft voice. Kanato looked at me and smiled as he kept petting my hair as he started to sing as the wind was slightly howling.

Yui pov

I heard singing so I made my way to the balcony and saw Kanato sitting on the railing and saw Ranatio with him as well. "So was that you singing Kanato"? I asked. "Oh, hello  Yui, its a nice night isn't it"? He said looking at me then the sky as he played with Ranatio's hair. I'm glad to see she ok now, her brothers were really worried. "Isn't it a little dangerous to be sitting up there, I wouldn't want you to fall" I walked up closer as he started swinging his legs. "I'll be fine" he said.

"Come on, that does look really dangerous" I said a little worried. "Hehe, you wear a look of anxiety and fear, I wish I had a mirror" he looked at me and smiled. "In a way, its kinda cute" he said. "Huh" I was confused. "But to be honest, I hate it when you make that face, it worries me a little, because I don't understand why you're afraid of me" he said. "I'm not afraid of you now, I'm only afraid you're going to fall" I said.

I then saw Ranatio lift her head up and kissed Kanato on the cheek as I stood there a little surprised. "Thank you, Kanato-nii....... I needed to hear your voice again, I'll be inside... if you need me" she whispered loudly as she walked away as Kanato smiled at her as she left.

Kanato pov

I watched my beloved puppeteer leave as I felt myself stare at her as her long white hair swayed side to side. I hate it when she leaves but I love it when she goes. That was until Yui broke my daze. "Come on Kanato, you should get down, it's dangerous" she said with slight fear.

I couldn't help but look at her at chuckle. You have no clue how that makes you sound huh?" I looked down at the concert ground above me, holding my teddy close. "Huh" she said softly. "You sound arrogant, you're really foolish, hehe, its so cute I can't help but laugh".

"Why is it so wrong for me to worry?" She asked. "I don't need you to worry about me, I'll be fine...... but seriously, do you want me to come down that badly?" I asked looking at her. "Yes" was here reply.

"Ok, I suppose I'll come down now" I stood up. "Really?" she asked looking so happy. "Yup" I spun around on one heel. "K-kanato" she sounded worry. I smiled and held my arm out as I continued yo hold teddy in the other. "Well... good bye cruel world" I leaned back and there I feel to the bottom.

Yui pov

"KANATO.... KANATO". He opened his eyes. "You really are annoying, how could you believe that a tiny fall from the second floor can hurt someone like me" he said getting up. "I only wish I could die as easily as that, it must be nice" he said. I was in shock.

"Do you really want to die?" I asked. "Maybe... but this isn't time or place, and I can't dir yet when my beloved puppeteer needs me right now" he softly smiled. "Puppet....teer?" I was confused.

"My sister" he replied. "Oh, right" I stood up.

"Come with me.... I liked to show you something"... he said as he walked away and I followed.

OMG, IM SOOOOOOOO SO SO SO SRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED ANYTHING. I went camping for easter so I couldnt upload anything there and I'm still stuck on if I should do another book right now or after I finish this one. I want you guys to decide please please please don't hate me. I love you my anime readers.