Chapter 6: The Pain And Sadness

Ranatio pov

I woke up in my room not really feeling any emotion. I got out of my bed and looked out my balcony window to see setting. I guess I was asleep for a whole day after my incident with Laito. As I saw the orange and red hue mix in together, I could tell that my eyes have grown a bit weak and faded as I looked in my mirror. I wasn't really shock at the situation as the only emotion I felt was saddened and pain but I ignored it as I could tell that my brothers might be worried about me.

 I wasn't really shock at the situation as the only emotion I felt was saddened and pain but I ignored it as I could tell that my brothers might be worried about me

I was leaning against the railing of my balcony as I saw Yui picking roses as Kanato-nii walked up to her. I saw that they were heading towards the cemetery. The place where my snake of a mother lies dead.... Cordelia.

Yui pov

I was picking roses as I remembered what Laito-kun said to me. "You little bitch were offered to us as a sacrifice by the very church you put so much faith in" the memory replayed in my head until I heard Kanato call my name. "Ms. Yui" I looked up at him. "Please gather the roses and follow me" he said. "Huh" I was confused. "And be quick about it because I don't like when you keep me waiting" he said a sternly.

I followed Kanato into a cemetery holding a bouquet of flowers not knowing why I'm here. "Why are we in a cemetery" I asked looking at all the gravestones. "I'm drawn to the graves, it possesses a found darkness with the scent of death and decay, I love graves so much" he said looking at a particular tombstone. "Don't you, they're so cold and quiet" he said.

"My mother lies in this grave" he said. "Your mother"? I asked. "I didn't know she passed away" I said. "I'm the one that killed her" he said not looking at me. "What"! I quietly whispered in shock. "Do you believe that, although it hardly matters what you believe, teddy, wouldn't you agree" he said asking his teddy. "Now place those roses beside my mother's grave" he said. "Sure" I walked over and placed the roses down. "Well then, I guess I'll be going now" I said starting to walk away.

"You're really self-centered aren't you"? he said. "Huh" I whispered looking back at him. "I specially invited you here, and you turn around and walk away the moment things start to displease you, YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF NERVES TO INSULT ME LIKE THIS" he yelled grabbing the bouquet of roses and hitting them against his mother's grave. "STOP IT, YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT" I warned him. "You do you think you ARE TO ORDER ME AROUND YOU WORTHLESS MORTAL" he yelled, dropping the broken bouquet and turned around to look at me.

"But isn't this your mother's grave"! I said nervously. "How could you possibly understand my motives"! He said back. "I'm very sorry" I said. "I'm tired of hearing you apologize so please stop saying that" he said taking a closer step to me. "Do you get a kick out of deceiving others or what"! He said coming closer to me as I slipped over a a small grave.

"HAHAAH, NICE ONE YUI, I WISH YOU COULD SEE HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK HAHAH" he said laughing as I look away from him. "Go ahead, crawl around and cry like the pitiful girl you are, then I may be able to find it in my heart to forgive you HAHAAH" he said laughing with a sadistic psychotic smirk. "Please, I said I was sorry" I said trembling a little.