Introduction characters

Before I begin I should give you some information about the story. If you don't wanna read the origin of this story then please scroll down to read the introduction of the characters.

First of all, I never planned on actually writing this on paper (or internet) I wrote this story in my head, if you get what I mean.

If I publish all the storys I wrote in my head then I would have thousands at this moment..

Please leave a comment who also does this 'cause I am getting the feeling I am the only one..

I actually read a lot of "adopted hy DEH" fanfictions. But nobody wrote one about beïng adopted by the Newsies cast. (Or I just haven't found one yet.) So here I am. Writing this...

I have to be honest, I don't know the whole cast. So in the beginning I would only use like the people I actually know. If you want me to bring this person in the story who is in the original cast or tour cast then please leave a comment.

Let's introduce the characters!

Lizzy Davidson:
Hair: long chestnut brown hair.
Eyes: dark brown
Age: 16
Gender: girl
History: parents died when she was younger. She is currently living with the family Young. Already got 7 foster familys. And ofcourse, she goes to school but is (and always has been) the schools punching bag.

 And ofcourse, she goes to school but is (and always has been) the schools punching bag

Small note! For the readers who don't know her. The girl playing Lizzy is actually Chrissy Costanza! She is amazing an I love her and the band she plays in named Against The Current! If you don't know them then please check them out!

Jeremy Jordan:
I think you all know how he looks like.
At this point he is 32 years old.

Ben Tyler Cook:Then again, I think you know how he looks like

Ben Tyler Cook:
Then again, I think you know how he looks like. When Ben is placed into the story he is 19 years old.

Mark Young:Hair: short brown hair

Mark Young:
Hair: short brown hair. But you can see it's getting grey.
Eyes: dark brown
Age: 53
Gender: man
History: Has a wife named Chantal and a son named James. He is Lizzy's foster dad.

Chantal Young:
Hair: long blond hair
Eyes: green, brown
Age: 50
Gender: woman
History: Has a man named Mark and a son named James. She is Lizzy's foster mom.

James Young:
Hair: short, spiky brown hair. Just like his dad.
Eyes: has his dads eyes. Dark brown.
Age: 17 almost 18
Gender: boy
History: Has a mom and dad named Chantal and Mark. He is Lizzy's foster brother. He also is one of the "leaders" from the group who beat Lizzy everyday at school.

Well, I think that was all what I needed to say. Enjoy the story!