Mark the guard

I wake up by my telephone going off. I sigh as I turn around and grab my phone. When I look at the screen I see it's Caitlynn trying to facetime with me. Oh! I totally forgot to tell you! A few months ago I met this girl around my age. I saw her standing in a corner at the stagedoor while here twin brother was tryin' to get a signature from Jeremy. We started a conversation and those two are my closest friends now, and I love them.

I presh on accept and Caitlynn's face came on my phone. "Hey! I can't see you? Is there something wrong with your camera?" She asks while trying to look trough my telephone. "That's because it's 7 o'clock and you waked me! Wait I will turn on a light." I feel Jack moving next to me as I try to turn on the light. "Wow you look horrible." Caitlynn says as my light turns on.

I gave her an angry look as a rub the sleep out of my eyes. "Sorry! I know it's early, but I was scrolling trough insta as I saw Kara's post. Is it true! Do you really got a puppy?!" I smile at her anthusiasm while grabbing Jack. "Omg he's so cute! I'm so comming over this after noon!"

"Jack and I are at the theater this after noon, you can find me there. Maybe Micheal also wants to join us." I see her nod as she looks behind her. "Did ya hear that? Liz invited us over!" She yells into the room.

"I'm gonna get dressed and take Jack for a walk, I see you guys later today." I say to her. "Alright love you!" She says happily before she hangs up.

I get out of bed and put on some shorts, a t-shirt and some converse shoes. After looking in the mirror I decide to put my hair in a quick messy bun. "Come on Jack, we're gonna have some breakfast." The dog happily walks up to me.

*20 minutes later*

"What are you doing?" I hear Jeremy ask as I leash Jack and grab my skate board. "I'm taking him out for a walk." I simply response. "With a skate board? I know it's early but you know dogs can't skate right?"

"Oh they can! But that's not what I'm gonna do. I skate towards the parc with him to take him out for a walk there." I say before walking outside. I step on the board, and as if he knows, Jack jump in between my feets on the board and sits down. I look at him for a few seconds before laughing. "You're an amazing littly guy." I say before heading towards the parc.

That after noon I walk towards the stage door. Micheal texted me, saying Caitlynn is yelling at the guard because he isn't letting them in. I laugh as I open the door amd see Caitlynn argueing with Mark (the guard) while Micheal was leaning against the wall. He was the first one noticing me. I walk up to him and stand beside him while we keep looking at Caitlynn. "She is doing this for 5 minutes now." He says to me. "Yep, that's Caitlynn." I respond to him.

"Just let us in! We're not gonna kill her! We're her best friends!" Caitlynn says to Mark. "I know you're not gonna kill her. But I can't let you in." Mark respond with a straight face. A small smile starting to spread as he knows I'm standing behind him.

"And why not strong, big person that's standing infront of the door?" Caitlynn asks, her hands on her hips. "Because he doesn't have any prove that you're actually my friend." I say to her. "Liz! Where have you been! This man wouldn't let us in!"

"I know, I'm already standing here for a while. Come on in, Jack is in Jeremy's dressing room." I say to her while opening the door. "Thanks Mark, she is a lot." I say before also heading inside.

"Haven't been here in a while. Anything changed yet?" Micheal asks me while looking around. "Ofcourse not! This thing hasn't changed in decenias Micheal!" Caitlynn says while walking upstairs. Micheal and I both give each other 'the look' before heading after her.

"She's right, the theater hasn't changed. But the people inside the theater. They're going crazy." I tell him, laighing while Mike runs past us. "Why?" He asks while looking after Mike. "Closing night." I say before opening Jeremy's dressing room to reveal a happy puppy.

"Oh my gosh! It's even cuter in real life!" Caitlynn yells before falling on her knees and petting Jack. Micheal and I sit down next to them and start talking for a while.

"Hey Caitlynn, Micheal. Lizzy we were wondering if you want to rehearse with us? We're gonna do the dance parts." Kara asks, who is standing in the door way. "That would be great! Let me change real quick, you'll see me there." She nod and then leaves.

"I forgot to tell you guys, Newsies is gonna tour in 4 months. They asked me to be in the ensemble, and I said yes." They both look up and stare at me for a while. "Liz that's amazing." Micheal say. "I know, I'm pretty exited for it."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!" Caitlynn sufdenly asks, well yells. "I just heared it yesterday, it was a birthday present from the cast."

"Did you also got that necklace?" She asks while looking at the 2 little charms. I nod before getting up. "If you guys want you can sit in the audience, if you want you can also take Jack with you." They both nod before I got changed and we all walked towards the stage.

Words: 972
I believe this is already the 4th chapter this week..
I have prom in 2 days and I'm really exited for it!!
But for now, see ya guys later!