Meeting the cast! help!

After a few moments we arrive at the theater, I begin to get nervous..
"Ready!" Jeremy says happily. "Not really.." I answer softly. "Why not?" Suddenly Jeremy sounds a little bit sad. "Well, I just told everybody they're bassicaly my new family. And I have no clue who everybody is! I mean, who the hell is Tommyboy!"

Jeremy laughs. "Trust me, Tommy is not someone you have to be scared of. He plays Spot, and is quite a funny guy.. sometimes... But anyways! What else holds you back?"

I look at him, I can think of a thousands reasons at that moment. "First of all, my anxiety. Second of all, maybe I do something wrong, maybe they hate me after today. Maybe-"

"Hey, slow down!" Jeremy interupts me. I look up at him, my breathing speeding up. "You have anxiety?" He says after I looked at him. "Yeah, ever since my parents died.."

"But you were just a kid back then!"

"One of the reasons every foster family hated me.."

"Don't say that." He says to me. "Shall we go inside?" I look at him and give him a small smile. "Well, we can't sit in this car the whole day, can we?" Jeremy laughs at that and shooks his head. "No, we can't."

A few moments later we walk into the theater. Beyond expectations there weren't much people yet. "Where is everybody?" I ask Jeremy. "Still at home or on their way. It's still quite early." He says in respond. I nod and we walk over to his dressing room.

We have to go trough the theater, then go outside in the alleyway, walk up this stairs and then go back inside. And then we're there.

"It only takes a few moments to get ready, then I can give you that tour I promised you." He says before walking inside his dressing room.

I look around the hallway until I hear someone call out for me. "Hey Lizzy!" I turn around and see Ben walking towards me. "Hey Ben." I say in response.

"Ready for the big day?" He asks. "Big day?" I aks a little bit confused. "Signing those papes. Everything is real when you sign those papes!" I look at him, laughing.

"What?" He asks, and now it's his time to look confused. "You said papes." I say to him. He still looks at me like I'm crazy. I sigh, laughing one more time. "You said papes instead of papers."

"Really, I didn't even realize! I think I spend to much time in Newsies." He says with a laugh. "Why? Why does that have anything to do with Newsies?" I ask him. "The Newsies say papes instead of newspaper. I think you should see the show one time, it will be a huge help to understand this cast and there behaviors." He says with a laugh. "Well, Jeremy said I could maybe see it tonight."

"Talking about the devil." Ben says while looking at a spot behind me. I turn around and see Jeremy walking up to us. "Hey Ben. Already some more people here?" He asks him. "If I'm right they went on stage. Meeting starts in a few minutes."

"Shit, I totaly forgot about that." He turns towards me after that. "Want to come? It would be a great opportunity to meet the cast." I nod. "Sure."

After that we said bye to Ben and walked towards the stage. It was getting quite busy already and I wondered how many people are actually playing in this musical.

"Hey Lizzy, I should introduce me properly. I'm Kara." I smiled at the young woman infront of me. "Lizzy, but I hear you already knew that." I say akwardly, shaking her hand.

After a while I got also introduced to Andrew, Tommy, Mike, Ryan S, Andy and at least Aaron. After that Jeremy just pointed at some people and told me their names, but me and my stupid head already forgot wich person has wich name.

And then the meeting begun. "In one year from now, we will do our last bow at that stage there! We're already doing this for 1.5 years and I'm glad to have an amazing crew like this!" Jeff said, actually sounding proud. "Ofcourse we had a ton of intervieuws and performances before in a lot of places, but I'm glad to announce that we've been asked to perform in Disney World. In just a week from now we will go for a whole week. I know we have shows that week, but we already mailed everybody and the shows has been moved to the week after Disney. Which also means we have to work a lot harder then we used to do, but I'm sure you can live with that!" Everyone started clapping and jeered. I laughed with the rest of the crew, finally understanding how my life will go on from that moment.

Words:865
Alright, yes I know they went to disney with the cast. They performed there and shoot some music videos. I don't know how long they went, or how long the show was already in theater before they went there. So don't correct me if i do something that didn't work out like it used to do.
Love you Fellas and hope I see you back soon!