I'm 16, going on 17

The next morning I wake up by the sound of kitchen tools. I sit up and look around with a sleepy head. Not sure where I am.

I look up when I see someone walk into the living room. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?"
And then I remember. I went to this dudes house yesterday. "No, it's okay. I mean, yes you waked me, but it's okay." I say to him. He laughs and gives me his muesli bowl. I stretch my arms and shake my head until the sleep fades away. I look up at him again. "That's your food.." I say to him.

He stands up and walks back into the kitchen. "It's okay, I just grab another bowl. And besides, you need to eat. You are really thin, it's unhealthy."
A few seconds later he walks back into the living room, ofcourse with another bowl of muesli and two glasses of tea. I take a few bites of the muesli before I sighed. "Yes." I say.

Jeremy sits down on the sofa across of me and gives me a confused look. "What do you.."
"Yes. Yes I want you and the cast to be my new foster family." I interrupt him. My face slowly glowing red.  Jeremy laughs, put down his bowl and walks up to me. He sits down next to me and put down my bowl. "That's nothing to be ashamed of. The cast will love it! And you! And it will be a great challenge for me. To raise a teenage girl."

I laugh at that. "I'm already raised Jeremy," I say laughing, "I'm 16, going on 17."

"Haha, funny one." He says, laughing about the reference. "Is there anything you want to talk about?" He asks politely. "At this very moment? No, thank you." He nods and smiles, again. "Alright, I'm gonna make a few phone calls then. Eat your muesli. I told you I will show you around the theater and I'm not gonna chicken out now." He grabs his own bowl of muesli and walks of into the kitchen.

After I ate all the muesli I stand up and walk into the kitchen, cleaning my dishes. I look at Jermey who is standing against the kitchen counter. He does a little happy dance and gives me two thumbs up. A few seconds later he end the call and screetch a little. He grabs my hands and jump up and down like a little kid. "What's happening! Why are we jumping!" I say jumping with him, literally having no clue what's going on. "I have to sign the papers this after noon! And then it's officialy! They said I could foster you!" He says.
"That's amazing!" I yell. For a few more seconds we jump up and down in the kitchen before we stop and burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna change." Jeremy says a few seconds later before walking of. I ran back into the living room and grab my phone.

Lizzzzz🤗😋
Say hi to your new foster kid everybody!!!

I send into the groupchat Jeremy put me in. While waiting for a responds I put on my shoes and grab my jacket. A small "ding!" Tells me I have a new message.

Kara😜
Jeremy! Why didn't you tell us earlier! That's amazing Lizzy, I can't wait to meet you probably.

Benny
When did you signed the papers? It's like 08.30 in the moring. And we went home late yesterday.

Jerrycan
Ehmm... I haven't. I'm gonna sign the papers this afternoon. And then Lizzy and I gonna pick up some of her stuff. If anyone want to join?

Benny
I do!

Kara😜
I do!

AndrewKB😎
I do!

Tommyboy
I do!

Mikey😲
I do!

Lizzzzz🤗😋
I'm sure we can't take the whole cast. So stop sending "I do"😂

Jerrycan
She is right, we will figure it out. But we're gonna head to the theater. See you guys later.

Right when I get that message Jeremy walks into the living room. "You're ready?" He asks. I nod and walk up to him. "You're really gonna wear a jacket? It's becomming like 95 degrees outside." He says with a laugh. "True." I say before throwing my jacket back on the coutch.

"I don't even know half of the cast. I only saw you and Ben. Oh and Jeff. And I saw Kara for like 5 seconds.. You get my point." I say to Jeremy while he drives towards the theater. "I know, but they already took you into the family." He says with a smile.

"I believe so.."

Words: 767
This is a small chapter, I know. I was wondering how many words you guys think is a proper chapter, and how many chapters do you guys think I should upload in a month... Please tell me, 'cause I have no clue if I do this right...

Oh, and if you have any questions about the story you can always ask!
Bye bye Fellas. See ya next time!

Edit: 704 in Musical! Thank you Fellas!