Kinda?!

It's June 28 today. Wich means that tonight I have the small dinner with the whole Toursies cast. And yes, man I was nervous. It was 89.6 degrees outside, and I have nothing to wear. Again. "Dad!" I yell trough the house.

Jack gives me a questioning look for a few seconds before going to sleep again. "What's wro- Jesus what happened in here!" Jeremy yells when he sees my room. My whole wardrobe is lying across my room.

"I don't know what to wear." I muble to my feets. "Remember that cute mint blue dress you bought a while ago? Wear that with those white converse you have." He says while looking around. "You've spend to mutch time around me." I say to him, searching for the dress.

"Why?" He asks in confusion while picking up some clothes and putting them back in the closet. "Remember the day before we headed to Disneyworld? You didn't even bother to help me with my suitcase."

"Now I think about it, that is true.. You need to get yourself a boyfriend! He's supposed to pick your outfit! Not me!
Unless you're gay.. then a girlfirend. Or bi, that's also a thing right? Wait are you gay?" I laugh as I look at all the emotions going over his face in just 5 seconds. "No I'm not. And I don't need a boyfriend. I have Jack."

After cleaning my whole room Jeremy walked downstairs to do something for work. And no, I have no clue what he's doing right now. After getting dressed I pulled my hair in a messy bun and grab my longboard. (Yes I have a skateboard and longboard, problems?)

"Jack, wanna go on a walk?" I say to the dog while grabbing his leash. The pup happily barfed before jumping out of his bed and running up to me.

After the walk with Jack and a quick stop at a nearby coffeeshop I started sketching in my sketchbook. I thought I was only drawing like that for a few minutes, while humming along with my musical playlist, but before I knew it Jeremy is standing in my doorway.

"What's the matter?" I ask him. "You have to be at that restaurant in 20 minutes." He says with a smirk. "Shit! I totally lost track of time!" I quickly grabbed my bag and longboard again before giving Jeremy a quick peck on his cheek and running out of the house.

15 minutes later I stop infront of the fancy restaurant. It was already quite busy, but the problem was, I had no idea who was part of the Toursies and who went out for a nice evening.

"Lizzy!" I hear a man happily say. I look around for a while 'till I find the bron of the sound. Jeff was walking up to me from a distance. "Hey." I say to him when he arrives. "Hey, glad you could make it." He says politely. "I couldn't miss it. I'm not the first one, am I?" I ask him while looking around.

"Ofcourse not, a bunch of them are already inside, the rest of them are here. They're literally everywhere." He says with a laugh. "You make them sound as cockroaches." I say while looking around, wondering who I was gonna see for the next months.

"Are you comming inside?" He asks me before walking towards the entry. "No thank you, I'm just gonna stand here for a while." He nods and then walks inside.

I sigh and look around akwardly, before starting to play with my board.
When I look up after a few minutes I see a girl with blonde hair walking up to me.  From a certain perspective she kinda looks like Dove Cameron..

"Hey I'm Stephanie. Styles. I saw you standing here alone."

"Yeah, except for Jeff I don't know anybody here. I'm Lizzy Jordan by the way." She looks at me and smiles. "Family?" She then says. "Sorry?" I ask her while looking at her. "Are you related to Jeremy Jordan?"

I laugh a little bit before nodding. "He's my dad actually." She looks at me, confused. "Jeremy has a daughter? Of, let me guess, 16 year old?"

"Almost, I'm 17. And adopted." She nods, "Ah, that explains. So, how did you get here?" I look at my shoes a few seconds before answering. "Birthday present. I turned 17 just a week ago, and the cast kind of fixed this for me. So now I'm playing Sniper. The only girl Newsie."

"Nice, I play Katherine. It's kinda awesome." She says while looking around. "Kinda? You're kidding right? That's great!" I say, laughing. "Yeah, you're right, it is."

"What is so funny?" I look up and see a guy with brown hair and glasses walking towards us. "Stephanie says it is KINDA awesome to play Katherine." The guy looked at Stephanie with a shocked face. "Kinda?"

Words: 812
Hey, sorry for not uploading in a while. I was to busy and didn't menage to write this chapter. Also! I started writing a Be More Chill fanfic. I am already done with chapter 1. The introduction is already published, so please check it out!
See ya later Fellas!