This can't be real...

When I open my eyes I found myself on a coutch. My hair is still damp and even my clothes are a little bit damp. The first thing that pops into my mind is: where am I?

I sit up and look around. The room I'm in isn't very big. Well to be honest, it's pretty small. It looks like... a dressing room?

I hear the door open, and when I look up I see this man walking in. Jeremy I though he said. "You're awake! Are you okay?" I don't answer, I still have no clue what I'm doing here. This guy just dragged me in this place, I don't even know him.. "I-I'm fine. Just a little bit upset." A silence filled the room for a couple seconds before I look back at him. "Where am I?" I ask akwardly. "Oh! You're in the Nederlander theater."

My eyes got big while he said those words. I'm in the Nederlander theater! Guess I'm dead!

I look up and see Jeremy walking towards me, he sits down next to me and gives me a towel. "What happened back there?" He asks. I start to dry my hair while I think about it. "James, my foster brother, and his friends used me as a punching bag again. When I got the change I ran away. To the park. It was my save haven. But they followed me. And he begun to talk to me, he said how nice it is to just jump into the water. Slowly drifting away to death. It sounded beautifull. And before I realozed it he pushed my head into the water.." Aaaand I just told privat info to this guy. I sigh and look at the wall infront of me. "Wait. Your foster brother tried to kill you? What else happened at home?"

And before I could think it trough I was telling my whole past to this stranger. "Well, my dad died when I was 2 years old. He had cancer.. A year later my mom died in a car accident. And then it started. I was running from foster family to foster family. And at this moment I'm staying at the Youngs. And I'm getting the feeling I'm their cinderella." I let out a small laugh and pause for a moment. "My foster dad abuse me.. My foster mom yells at me, slaps me if I don't do what she says. And then we have James. He is the worst. He use me as his punching bag. I'm the perfect aim for him and his friends. And last night, after his father yelled at me, he came to my bedroom. He was actually nice! I felt save for a few seconds. Man I was wrong.."

Tears begin to form and the first one start rolling down my cheeks.
"Lizzy, what did James do last night?" I hear Jeremy ask quietly. I look up at him, crying now. "He raped me."

Before I realize it Jeremy pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry." He says. I slowly nod lying my head down on his shoulder. I hug him back and begin to cry loudly.
So yes, here I am. Crying into this strangers shoulder.

After 10 minutes I begin to calm down. Jeremy let me go and looks at me. "Get some rest, you're probably tired. I'm gonna talk to the rest about this." I nod before lying down on the coutch, not thinking about whom 'the rest' could be.

*time skipp, 'cause I'm to lazy to write this*

I wake up by someone gently shaking my shoulder. When I open my eyes I see Jeremy sitting besides me.
"What's happening?" I ask quietly, still half asleep. "We're done here, and the theater is clossing for the night. So we need to get out." He says. I nod and get up. I look at the clock, 23.00 o'clock.. I am like 5 hours to late! I didn't make dinner!

As fast as I can I ran towards the door, suddenly in a hurry. "Hey hey hey, where are you running of to." I hear someone say. I look up and see another guy standing in the door way. "Home. I needed to get home at 6 o'clock. Mark is gonna kill me if he finds out!" I try to hurry past the guys but he pushes me bag inside the room. "Slow down, nobody is gonna kill you. And you're already to late." 

I begin to panick. And I have no idea why. "Hey, it's okay. We'll figure something out." Jeremy says to me. The other guy in the room gives me a glass of water. "Drink this." I nod, grab the glass and drink the water in one shot. "Who are you anyways?" I ask when I stop panicking. "Ben, Ben Fankhauser. I play Davey." I look at him, confused. "I haven't told her yet." Jeremy says quickly. "What haven't you told me yet?" I ask him. "We play in this musical Newsies. He plays Davey, I play Jack and the woman who was by my side this afternoon plays Katherine."

"You have to be kidding me.."

Words: 854
16 readers in 2 days. Nice.
See ya Fellas later, and I hope you like the story so far.