The beggining

It's the first day of my new school the almighty UA and I'm kinda nervous..., oh by the way I'm Ejiro Kirishima, I'm 16 and my quirk is hardening... and I'm secretly uh how do I put this GAY.
Kaminari: Hey kirishima over here!
I turned around to see my best friend Denki Kaminari his quirk is electricity.
Kirishima: What's up man.
Kaminari: Ah just wanted to see if we are in the same class, do you know?
I looked down at my paper and said class 1A, when I looked up a my old friend I saw a big smile.
Kirishima: Alright we have the same class!
*BRING, the bell rank we are late!
Kaminari: Hurry up we're late!

I make it to class and everyone is in their seats, I can feel their eyes on my and my face turns into a bright shade of pink.
"Take a seat." I turn around and see a... a yellow bag on the floor?
A head pops out,
Kirishima: Ah! Oh uh sorry, I hurried to my seat with an embarrassed look on my face.
?: I am your instructor, Aizawa Sensai today we will be doing nothing so you little shits keep quiet and I'm going to sleep.
I'm very confused but okay that's fine, "Hello."
I look up to see a really short kid with green hair.
Kirishima: Hi I'm Ejiro Kirishima.
?: I'm Izuku Midoriya. We both shake hands and I can tell we are going to be good friends- "HEY Deku!"
Midoriya: *startled scream, oh h-hi Kacchan!
I was mesmerized by this guy I've seen him before his name is Bakugou Katsuki and I've had a crush on him for about a year now.
Bakugou: Oi! Shitty hair what are you looking at!
Kirishima: Hi my name is Ejiro Kirishima. He seemed surprised and I think I saw pink and his cheeks... what am I talking about I'm delusional.
Bakugou: Bakugou Katsuki...
He shakes my hand and hits Midoriya on the back of the head and walks off.
Kirishima: Hey are you ok!?
Midoriya: Yeah I'm used to it.