Hot garbage

Deku's POV
It's only been 24 hours and and Shoto's dad is still calling, trying to get him back. That's not going to happen. One he wont even be taking care of him, two it would be his siblings. His father is a hot pile of garbage.
Todoroki: Izu!!
Midoriya: Coming! Whats wrong?
Todoroki: Do you mind if we take a stroll?
He looked at me nervously and I went over to his adorable face and kissed it.
Midoriya: Of course silly. You don't have to ask.
Todoroki: Well I don't want to be a bother, and I'm pretty sure that your mom worries.
Midoriya: Sho, you are in my care until you can move. And you're my boyfriend I like spending time with you.
We both laughed and heard a rustle in the shrubs across the street. It was around 7 pm so it was getting dark and we couldn't see it.
Midoriya: What was that?
I started to walk up to the bush.
Todoroki: Izuku no, it's probably just a cat or something thing.
I walked a bit closer and the number 2 hero jumped out and gave me a heart attack.
Midoriya: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Endeavor: SHOTOOOOO!!!!
Midoriya: Oh my god what is wrong with you, you can't scare someone like that!!
Endeavor: You took my son!
Todoroki: Go away and leave my boyfriend alone!
I got up and ran towards Shoto, and used my quirk to run for the hills. In the distance we heard his father yelling and running but falling behind.
Todoroki: I-I think we're good.
Midoriya: *huff huff huff, Yeah, oh god *huff huff
Todoroki: Izuku are you okay!?!?
I chuckled a little and reassured him that I was fine.