Chapter 1

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.

I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

-Marilyn Monroe

It's 2 am and I can't stop thinking about him.

I'm Kira and this is my story.

I'm constantly changing schools because of my parents.

But this time they decided to make me stay in a private school, without uniforms, of course.

I've already checked a lot of people out on Instagram (thanks technology) and a lot of them seem like really rich and arrogant people, I don't know what to expect...

You're probably thinking : "But Kira, aren't you just the same as them? Aren't you rich as well? I mean you're going to a private school..."

The answer is no, my parents aren't so wealthy, we're a normal family and they only want the best for me, which I can understand.

But I'm talking too much... again. I should just get on with my story.

Monday morning (aka first day of school) :

I wake up to the sound of my mother's yelling.

- Wake up, my sunshine, it's your first day - she yells.

- Just 5 minutes more - I say.

- Aw honey, I'm sorry but school starts at eight o'clock and it's seven o'clock, and we both know that you need time to get ready and eat - she says with her full-of-love voice.

- Okay, okay, I'm coming - I finally say.

I stand up and start searching for something to put on. I have to say that I'm not the type that usually doesn't know what to wear but seeing all those Instagram perfect girls made me rethink of what to wear. I mean, of course I don't want to be like most of them, I want to be myself, but sometimes I just think it's better to adapt yourself in some situations, like your first day at a private school.

I finally find what I was looking for. In my hands I have a black top, a black and white skirt, black boots, black sunglasses and a denim jacket in case it's cold outside.

 In my hands I have a black top, a black and white skirt, black boots, black sunglasses and a denim jacket in case it's cold outside

Maybe I should do my make-up today, after all, it's my first day in hell.

After putting my clothes on, eating breakfast, brushing my teeth and doing my make-up I'm finally ready.

- Goodbye mom, I love you - I say kissing my mother's cheek.

- Love you too, honey - she says as I take my car keys and open the front door of our house.

After driving for about 10 minutes, I'm there. I have to admit that it doesn't look bad, actually it looks kind of good. It looks like a new building. I realise it's one of the most beautiful schools I've ever seen. It has a silver color which mades it look modern but has the "typical" structure of a school.

I enter the amazing building still beautiful on the inside (the floor has something similar as marble tiles) and notice that everyone is staring at me, I see all the boys looking at me like I'm some piece of meat and the girls looking at me as if I was the queen.

Just as I get to my locker a girl comes to me and starts a conversation.

I recognised her. I remember seeing her profile tagged to one of the wildest parties I've ever seen while I was checking who went to my school.

- Hey girl, I love your outfit, are you new here? - she says with a fake smile on her face.

- Yeah, I'm new and thank you for the compliment - I smile back trying not to puke.

- See you later new girl, maybe you can eat lunch with us - she says pointing to her "squad".

She was it, she was the queen bee.

My mission? To destroy her and make everyone equal in that school.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey people, thank you for reading my story, I'm probably going to try and upload 1-2 times a week. I'm sorry if there are any spelling errors but meh I'm Spanish soooooo you can forgive me.

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and you vote and comment.

Love you <3