Chapter 9

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

-J. K Rowling

- What the hell are we doing here? - Ruby asks.

- Shut up! - I say.

- What happened to you at lunchtime? - Katie asks.

- Asher happened - I answer.

- I told you he wan't good, just stay away from him - Ruby orders.

- You didn't explain why - I say - you still haven't - I add.

- It's a long story - she answers.

Katie and Jess say nothing.

What the fuck happened?

- Do you like him? - I ask.

- What? Of course not - she answers surprised.

I look at Katie and then at Jess.

- Is she lying, or does anyone of you like him? - I ask again.

- Somebody did - Jess says, breaking the silence.

- Wait what? - I ask confused.

- Jess, you should shut up, he should tell her if he wants - Ruby says, looking at Jess.

Suddenly the bell rings.

And my next lesson is Literature, with Asher and the rest of the group (Hunter and Lukas).

- We should get going - I say after what seemed like an eternity.

- Yep, see you later Kira - Katie says, which surprises me, she's been so quiet for the past minutes...

- See you later, girls - I answer.

Walking to my classroom I see Allison talking to Asher.

Definitely couple goals.

"Asher seems kind of angry though, not my business, just keep walking Kira..." I think.

I try to enter the classroom but...

- Kira, we still have to talk - I hear someone say behind me.

As I turn around I see (as usually) a pair of electric blue eyes looking at me, probably expecting me to freak out the way I did at the cafeteria, but I don't have that much energy anymore, I'm so exhausted and I still have to attend another class and detention.

- I know - I answer surprisingly calmly - now if you'll excuse me, I will love to get to class on time, for once - I continue.

- But... - he tries to say.

- I don't have time for your shit right now, just let me enter the classroom - I say coldly.

He moves out of my way and looks at me kind of worried.

- Hey, I was worried - I hear somebody say behind me.

As I turn around I see two green eyes looking at me with a caring look and I catch a glimpse of a quick smile.

Hunter, of course it's him.

But right now I can't, I have to concentrate and create a plan or something who will help me take care of that Allison chick.

Asher enters the classroom after standing next to the door and starts yelling at Hunter behind me.

- How could you do that to her? Son of a bitch! - Asher starts yelling.

- What do you mean Asher? - Hunter asks surprised.

- I mean that Kira got detention because of your stupid ass - he answers losing his temper and if you ask me losing his mind as well.

- It was my own fault that I got detention, I shouldn't have talked, you weren't even there - I say defending Hunter and looking at Asher with a smile on my face.

His reaction is priceless, he really wants to blame Hunter, I guess the trio isn't as perfect as everyone thinks after all.

- You know what? Fuck you two, I don't even care, I'm out - Asher says as he storms out of the classroom.

- Okay, everyone sit down, class has started - the teacher announces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol I know that was full of drama but meh, I hope you liked it and I'll love for you to leave me feedback so I can improve.

:)

Love yaaa