Chapter 1

Author's POV.

"Sawatdee, here I am again, live.. today, I'm going to continue my story, do you want me to?" Wayo said and waiting for comments.

FlowerThatCantBloom 'Im waiting for you to show up, finally.'

Wayo blushed, "Ohh. really, I'm sorry to keep you wait, now I will continue again." He smile.

June 5 2004,

The ray of sunshine woke Wayo up, he adjusted his eyes and sit up, he stretched out both of his hands and yawning repeatedly. He looked at the clock, it was 7:00 in the morning. it's almost time for his first day of school, he was now first grade in high school.

Taking a shower before go to school, Wayo remember something, in this past year, Phana was really close to him and his family, both of their family close each other and let them play together, Phana was a month older than him but, in Chinese calendar, they're the same age(Correct me if im wrong).

Both of them are same first day at school, this is what Wayo makes more excited, Phana was his bestfriend, the way how they treat each other was more than a friend like a brotherly love.

Wayo walked downstairs and go to the dining area, his house was not big but, enough to fit his whole family, Wayo was the only child in this family, his father was engineer and her mother do the house work. Wayo was love by his family coz' he was the only child he was spoiled by his parents.

..

Wayo standing at the Bangkok School Academy, he wish that Phana was same section as him, so he can have much time to bonding together. He sighed softly, suddenly, Phana appeared at his behind, Phana put his hand to Wayo's shoulder. Wayo was startled by sudden touch, he doesn't know that Phana was behind him, he looked at Phana and Phana stared at him too. His breath was smells mint, then Phana smiled at him. Wayo blushed and looked away.

"Nong'Yo" he said, his voice was angelic at Wayo's ear. "Why you didn't wait me to your house, why you go without waiting for me?"

Wayo flushed. "Really? I thought you.. might be late, I remember you woke up late always."

"Oiiiiiiiiiii,, your too cruel, at least wait for me, or you should wake me up." Phana said.

"Ohh, hehe, I don't want to wake you up so you'll be late at your first day.. I'm such a good friend right?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, your such a damn good friend!" They both chuckled.

They both entered at gate while Phana hand still at Wayo's shoulder.

At the school announcement board, where you can see your room, home room teacher and section, student are gathered there. When Wayo looked at his name, he was 1-3 and his homeroom teacher is Jaturapoom "Forth" Jamornhum.

"Jaturapoom.. Jamornhum? Is he a new teacher?" Wayo mumbled to himself. He was startled again, when Phana jumped with excitement. "You startled me, what is it?"

"Look, were in the same section!"

"Really?" Wayo looked again and find Phana name, and he was right! they are in the same section! "Oh..oh! We are going to be at the same section!" He jumped too on excitement.

When they arrived at the classroom, the student there was new in Wayo's eye. finding a vacant seats and he do find a seat but, Phana will not sit beside him instead at his back.

Wayo found that his seat mate was kinda a handsome, and it looked at him smiling before said. "Sawatdee, I'm Mingkwan Daichapanya, you can call me Ming, you're?"

"Ohh, I'm Wayo Panitchayasawad." He blushed.

"I'm 15, I guess we're at the same age?" Ming added.

"Right, we are." Wayo smiled back at him, and behind him Phana stared at them and rolled his tongue. Wayo looked back and said. "Right, this is my best friend, Phana Kongthanin, he was the same age as me."

"Sawatdee." Phana just said and pretending that he doing something, while Ming ignore him too.

A minute later, the homeroom teacher arrive with his serious looks, he stared at them and the chilling vibes frightened the whole room. "I'm Jaturapoom Jamornhum, You can call me Forth" He said while using a chalk to spell his whole name. "I'm new here, and.. I'm strict when I'm teaching, so please cooperate with me. ohh.. by the way, I'll be your English teacher." He flipped the book and read it loud. "Mongkol "Kit" Intochar."

"present!" Kit said.

"I looked at your previous grades and you're the best in English here, I wanted you to be a class president, any objections?" Kit looked at his classmates and no one object. "Good."

"Can I object?" Kit said.

"No. you may sit down." Forth look again at his book and said. "Baramee "Beam" Vongviphan."

"Yes present!" Beam said.

"I'll assign you to be a vice president, so help him with all you can? alright?" Forth voice was cold.

"Do I have a choice?" Beam said.

"You don't have." Forth stared at him.

"I'm a worldwide handsome man, it's not suitable for me." Beam disagree.

"So? I'm the worldwide bad boy with a handsome smile before, but I didn't said that to others coz no one cares. Sit down!" Beam back to he's sit with a sulking face, Kit laughed at him.

After calling each name, Forth started to teach them with some basic for first grading.

Every break, Wayo and Phana bonding together and new friend added, it was Mingkwan, Phana cold at him, he felt that Phana get all Wayo attention. Basically, Phana doesn't like this kind of feelings.

But Wayo was friendly person.

March, 5, 2019.

"At first, I don't know that, I have this kind of feelings for him, and I was curious about myself too.." Wayo looked at the clock, and said. "Ohh, it's almost time for dinner, I'll continue my story tomorrow, bye!" He waved at the camera and gesture a heart to his hand.

 "Ohh, it's almost time for dinner, I'll continue my story tomorrow, bye!" He waved at the camera and gesture a heart to his hand

.

.

To be continued.