Chapter 2

Author's POV

Walking towards his computer, Wayo turned on it, and click the live stream again. "Sawatdee! Here I am again, what are you doing guys? Today.. I will continued my stories, do you want me too?" Wayo waited for a comments to go on.

FlowerThatCantBloom 'Please continue I'm waiting!'

Some comments agreed too.

"I'll continued. Oh.. wait." Wayo was startled, when the door suddenly open to his room. "Ohh.. baby.. why are you here? Can't sleep again?" A adorable child come to him.

"Papa!" He sobbed, the young boy came to him.

"What is it?" Wayo looked at him, he carried him to his lap.

"Papa, I have a nightmare." He sob.

"It's just a nightmare, look at me." Wayo cupped his face. "You're a big boy now right?"

"Hmm." The young boy nodded.

"Do you want to sleep here?" Wayo's live stream room, was same to his room. The boy nodded and hug him, he immediately go to the bed behind Wayo, Wayo watched him and said. "Do you want me to listen too to my stories?"

The young boy nodded.

"Okay." He looked at camera and said. "I'm sorry for keep you waiting. Then.. let's start now?"

July 2004.

A month passed, Mingkwan become closer to Wayo, and Phana bonding with Wayo become less than before, even though, Wayo do all his best to gave time both of them because they are he's friends.

This month, Phana family going out of the country for few months due to their business, Phana family is  one of the richest family to Bangkok, her mother asked Wayo mother to looked after him, at first they wanted to Phana stay at Wayo's house, but Wayo's mother suggest that, instead of Phana, why not Wayo go to their house to looked after Phana, and Phana's mother agree with that.

Wayo was spoiled by her mother, so.. basically, he does not know house work, specially cooking, Phana indeed have a maid in their home but, Phana was really sensitive about his personal things, only her mother can cook for him and wash his clothes.

This days, Wayo was shocked about things change to him, he eat what Mr's Panitchayasawad cook for him, even do laundry for him, Phana was happy to eat meal with Wayo's family.

At Wayo's first staying at Phana's home, he slept in guest room, but this past days, Phana keep begging to stay and sleep beside him, well Wayo okay with that too.

But it's make him confused about something, Phana become touchy, and today, he woke up earlier today because Phana was hugging him. This is the first time Phana hug him or maybe he sleep well and he didn't notice that Phana hugged him always at sleep.

Wayo was thinking while he was pee, suddenly Phana entered in, he was startled, well school comfort room was different than home, so he was startled by him. "Holy Budda, you startled me!"

Phana rubbed his eyes and said. "What's wrong, I need to pee already." He was about to pee when he was stopped by Wayo.

"Yah! Wait me to finish!"

"What's your problem, we're both man, there's nothing wrong with that." Phana continued, and Wayo blushed, he looked away.

After he was done, he immediately get out there and mumbled to himself. "Oii, what's wrong with him this days." Wayo waited at the bed until Phana get back. Then Wayo said. "I'll go shower first."

"Ohh, wait, let's go together." Phana said.

"Yah! Are you crazy!" Wayo shouted.

"Yah, Nong'Yo! What's wrong with you.. we're both man, why you look like scared at me?"

Wayo flushed, and he didn't answer, he immediately run to bathroom and locked up. "What's wrong with me.. why my heart beating so fast." He mumbled.

"Yah! Nong'Yo! Let's go together!"

"No!"

"Were going to late if we didn't do it together! Yah!" Phana knocking on doors and smirking while doing it.

"Your family is rich! You have many bathroom here go there not here!"

"Why?? Are you scared of me? I'm not going to rape you without permission." He joke.

But Wayo blushed and heart beat become fast more. "Are you crazy! I'm going to punch you!" He's holding his chest and trying to calm himself.

"Okay. I'm going to mad at you. For doing this to me.! Huh!" Phana said and hide at the closest.

Wayo, put his ear at the door to hear any noise, when he did not hear anything, he slowly peeking out, he said with a low tone. "P'Pha.." He slowly walked out and when he was sure there's no one in the room, he relive, then he was startled when Phana came out from the closest and immediately carried him to the bathroom, he was put to Phana shoulder and bring him back to the bathroom together. "Yah! Put me down! Are you crazy! Hey! Hey!" Wayo shouted.

Phana ignored him and put him to the shower.

"Hey! P'Pha! What's your problem!"

"You're my problem!" Phana shouted back, Wayo was dumbfounded about his answer. After a long silent, Phana opened his mouth. "If you really don't want to have a shower with... alright... I'm leaving." When he was about to leave, Wayo hold him to his wrist. Phana looked at his eyes, and Wayo looked back.

"Alright.." Wayo said in a low tone. "Just.. just stay.. lets shower together." He was embarrassed, but he can't say no, because Phana face was really new to him, this is the first time Phana get mad at him.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really.. really?" Phana said.

"I said okay! Do you want me to change my mind.?"

"No.. of course not." Phana immediately take off his shirt and shorts, when he was to take off his underwear too, Wayo widened his eyes and turned around to face the wall. "Is there any problems?"

"Nothing."

"Then take off your clothes, ahh.. You're waiting for me to take off your clothes?" Phana moved to him, and he pulled his clothes and attempted to remove it, but Wayo startled and shocked, he turned around to look at Phana, but he accidentally slither, Phana was fast enough to catch him, his hand on Wayo's back neck and the other one in Wayo's waist, his face was inch away from Wayo face. They both do eye to eye contact.

Wayo was the first who remove his stare at him and fix his position. "It's alright, I'll do it." Wayo said. He slowly remove his shirt down to his short, then to his boxers, revealing his milky white skin, and buttocks, he still facing the wall because of embarrassment. Phana do the same and started to open the hot shower.

"Let me brush your back." Phana take the brush and do it. Wayo back was really smooth and don't have any scars, the foam from the soap, slowly down to Wayo's back, down to middle of his buttocks. Phana gulped when he saw this scene, he slowly touched Wayo's back, lower to his waist, when he was about to touch his buttocks, he immediately removed his hands and said. "Let's switch, rub my back." He turned around

Wayo slowly look at him, when he saw Phana not looking at him, he started to rub his back.

March 7, 2019

Wayo, stopped from talking and looked at his back, his little Baby was already sleeping and snoring, he then smile. Looking back at live stream he said. "Ohh, it's already late, I'll continue my story next time, I'll take care my little Baby too. babye!!" He waved and gesture a heart.

To be continued.