Chapter 7

Author's POV.

Dec, first 2011.

Wayo, Ming, Beam, Kit and Phana including Nate was already at the college level, Nate become more beautiful than before, she has a lot of suitors.

Phana and Wayo has a mutual understanding that time but, there's no official relationship between them yet. Mingkwan still clinging to Wayo, he's motive was unknown, so Phana was still jealous as always when Ming sticking his butt to Wayo's life.

After they graduate from middle school, Beam came out that he was dating with their previous teacher, means Forth. Everyone wasn't shock at all, even he wouldn't say that, it's actually obvious how they suddenly closed to each other, not like that the cold face of Forth suddenly become brighter, he often smiling when he's talking to Beam.

No one dare to say it, because everyone was friend of Beam. All they can do is ignore what they see and pretending that they didn't know about it, Beam also become more handsomely cute, each day.

Kit was still focused on learning, he was still the top one student at the school before they graduated.

For Nate, things are more difficult for her, after they entered at college, two months later, she suddenly didn't go to school for a week, Wayo and her friends become worried about her and decided to visit her place, but Wayo and his group shocked when they heard that she was hospitalized, when they got there, Nate crying to much at her mother embrace, sooner, Wayo found that nate was been raped by the group of Park. She was been drugged by Park.

That day, she was on her way home, she was on the parking lot and about to enter to her car when Park stopped her, and asked her to go out with him, Nate agree with him because Park was one of her suitors since middle school, she trusted him and treated him as a close friend, even though she already rejected Park, Park never give up to pursued her. She hadn't realized that, that day Park has a evil plan to her. What can she do, she treated Park as a friend and found nothing is wrong to acompany him.

Park invited her at pub before he drugged her. Not like that, he bring his friends to rape her. All of what happened that night make Nate out of her mind, and also when she found out that Park still out there waving his tail like nothing happened, Park travel abroad after that incident, so no one knows where exactly he is.

Nate, become more and more depressed when she found out that she was pregnant, and things are more difficult, she bare a child and the father was rapist! She attempted suicide many times, and don't want to eat, Wayo tried he's best to support his friend, and forgot to take care himself too. Luckily Phana was there and helped him a lot.

Wayo promised to Nate that he doesn't have to kill the baby, because he will take full responsibility for the baby, and will rise the baby with all his heart, never discuss that matter again when the baby will born. The baby will recognize him as a father and Nate was a mother, although Phana don't like the idea since half of time of Wayo will be at Nate, and the thing is, there's no official between them. Now Wayo will be a father figure.

Nate was not in her mind that time, she started talking to herself and didn't want to talk to others, her family decided to bring her at mental institution to cure her, although it was hard for her family, it's for her best. They send her after she gave birth, and Wayo officially take over the child.

Wayo family did not against whats Wayo wanted to do, he was in the right age, and right mind, they supported his decisions about it.

Wayo parents gave him a small home but fitted for a couple, it was small but nice place for him and his baby. Finding Wayo was really happy with the new born baby, no one dare to against him.