Chapter 4

Author's POV.

April, 7 2019.

Wayo and his son Chimon was walking to the hallway at the mental institution, hand in hand with his five years old son Chimon, Wayo focused on the way, at his side was nurse Yiwha.

After reaching at the visiting area Yiwha left, Wayo sat down with his son, waiting for a special person at his son life, then Yiwha arrived again with a woman beside her, the woman has a mental disorder, unlike before, her face much lighter now, it's a good sign that she was recovering from her metal problem.

Looking at her, Wayo smiled then, the woman sat opposite him and gave a bright smile. The girl reach out her hand to hold Chimon hands, Chimon was indeed a child but at least he can recognize her mother, Wayo keep reminding him what her mother look like, every detail Wayo tell to his son.

The woman started to cry when she saw her son, she kissed his hands and stand from her chair in order to get closer to her son, she rubbed the hand of her child to her face and said while crying. "My son, Mom wanted to apologize to you, because I'm not at your side for too long." She cried more and added. "Mom will be better soon, when I get well, Mom promise that I'll come to you and visit you. Do you understand?"

Chimon nodded, he said. "Chimon was doing well, Mom shouldn't worry about me, Dad taking care of me very well, so.. Mom.. please.. get well soon and.. let's go out together. Chimon will wait Mom until she get well soon." He patted her mother hand.

Wayo stand up and patted her back then he said. "You don't have to worry, I'm doing great as his father, all you need to do is get well soon so you will meet and take him outside of this wall, do you understand?" He rubbed her hair.

"Ai'Yo, thank you so much for taking care Chimon." She said.

"Ai'Nate, what are you talking about? Chimon was my child too, it's my duty to rise him well." Wayo exclaimed.

"Hmmm, but still I'm very Thankful, without you, Chimon..." She cried a lot more.

"Seriously, Ai'Nate, what are you talking about, you shouldn't say things like that, it's all in the past now, all we need to do is forget the past and keep moving forward." Wayo take out his wallet and take out a photo. "Here, this is Chimon new photos, as I promised to you, every time I go here I'll gave you his new photos, looks how cute he was." Wayo handed over the photos.

Nate get it and looked at it one by one, then her eyes become more teary, she stared at the photos and said. "He was really cute indeed, he's the only thing that makes me stronger and make wanted to get well."

"Yeah, you should get well soon, look at him, and you know that his teacher told me that he will get a honor at school?" Wayo proudly said.

"Really?" Nate said while looking at her son.

"Hmmm. I'm top three at school." Chimon said.

"That was really good, Mom was really proud of you, don't worry I promise that I will get better so when you graduate at school, I'll be the one who get on the stage to receive your medal okay?" She smiling said.

"Promised?" Chimon rise his hand to do a pinky promise.

"Hmmm, I promise." Nate response to her son.

Yiwha interrupt then and said. "I'm sorry sir, but she need to rest now, please visit again next time."

"Ohh, okay. thank you P'Yiwha."

"It's my job to take care of her, then lets go?" She asked Nate and Nate obediently follow, and wave her hand to bye at Wayo and her son.

Chimon run to her and hug her tightly. "I love you Mom, please take care."

She rubbed his head and said. "I love you too so much, Mom will miss Chimon, always remember that okay? And visit me again."

"Yes Mom, Chimon will visit you always and promise that I'll be a good child to Dad."

"Go now, Ai'Yo.. Please visit me again as soon as possible, because I'm going to miss both of you."

"Don't worry, I will. babye!"

..

..

Arriving at home, Wayo didn't have time to go online to live streaming, instead preparing for dinner, after making a very simple dishes, and fill up their stomachs, Wayo helped his son to his room and read him a story, Chimon fell asleep much faster today because he was tired all day long, Wayo looked at the wall clock before going to his room, he then take a shower before going back to his bed.

His room was filled of photos, at his study table, theres a few collection of one-piece manga, his room was tidy, his bed was king size.

He take out a manga of one-piece and lean on the bed, he started reading it while eating a snak at his side, it was ten in the evening already, Wayo keep looking at the clock at the table like he was waiting something.

A minute later, Wayo heard that someone is entered at the house, he then run towards the door, when he saw the person in front of him he asked. "Did you eat already?"

"Not yet."

"Ohh, good I did make a dinner, sit here and I'll prepared a food for you."

"Hmm, thank you."

Wayo smile.

"He already sleeping?"

"Hmm, he was exhaust thats why he fell asleep earlier after he eat." Wayo explained.

"I see."

..

..

To be continued.

Who's waiting for season 3 of love sick the series?

One of my favorite novel in Thailand. I'm proudly presents that this series was really good. 101%. But two moons is 200% and highly recommend😂😂. I was addicted by it.

Sorry for short chapter. You know that sometimes, my mind mix with my other fanfiction. 😂