Chapter 5

Author's POV.

Wayo daily routine was always the same, but sometimes it changes when his partner don't have work, they do a family bonding, usually, eating outside, picnic, and do a out visit some theme park.

Looking at the side of them, the relationship they have was almost perfect, a married couple happily live together without argument was almost impossible, there's no such thing like that.

Preparing for dinner, Wayo holding a knife and chopping some onion, then he heard that someone is knocking on doors. Walking towards the door holding a knife like he's going to kill someone, well, if its his husband, he should have his own keys.

He opened up the door then, a woman with luggage at her back, Wayo was puzzled, he doesn't know who the woman is. The woman entered the house without permission, she leave her luggage at the entrance and let Wayo send it in. She come to the sofa and sat.. excitingly run towards the wall and looked at the wall picture of Wayo's husband. She seems to know him, smiling at the picture, then she observed the whole house, Wayo was puzzled and keep following her, he was watching her at the back..

"Wooa.. the house was so clean.. luckily I will live here.." The woman said.

"Err.. excuse me.." Wayo blurred out.. the woman look at him..

"Hey.. why you didn't fix my stuff yet.. bring it to the guest room, are you his servant of him?" She said.

"Well, I'm.."

He was interrupted by her. "Stupid man.. don't know how to get a better servant, why he picked a new and looks sissy boy." She sat at the sofa again..

Wayo sighed deeply.. he walked towards the woman and said. "Excuse me, but who are you? Why you entered to someone else house without permission?"

"Aw.. he didn't tell you? I'm his.. Girlfriend.." She said.

Wayo smiled at her and said slowly.. "What did you say?"

"I'm his girlfriend.." She pointed at the picture of Wayo's husband..

"Ohh.. is that so.." Rising his hand with a sharp knife.. and said. "Girlfriend... I'll kill you!!"

..

..

A minute later, the door opened.. The woman still at her position, but her luggage at her front.. using it to hide to Wayo..With a scared looks, she was frightened by Wayo.. Then when she saw a man come in to the door, she immediately said. "P'!!"

The man was startled.. and then he run towards the woman and hugged her.. "Oi.. you didn't tell me that you are going to visit me."

"Cut the crap.. why you hired a crazy maid at your house." She said. and pointed at Wayo in front of them.

The man looked at Wayo and smile. "Aw.. Yo.. Why are you there?"

Wayo sighed softly and gently said. "Who is she?"

"Ohh, my.." The man was interrupted by the woman.

"I told you I'm her girlfriend!" She said and hold at the man arms.

"Hey.." The man said.

"Ohhh.. girlfriend.. okay.." He rise his hand again and he still holding a knife.. "I'll kill both of you!!" Wayo said.

"Ahhhh! Honey babe!! you misunderstood!" Running around at the table while Wayo swinging his hand with knife.. they were running and at the table at the living room, and Wayo catching them..

"Misunderstand my ass!!" Wayo still catching them like a chick.

After a minute.. His husband and the woman was kneeling at the ground and both or their hands at the back of the head. Like police catching the culprit.