Chapter 6

Author's POV.

The ray of sunshine woke Phana up, he slowly opened his eyes and found his beautiful husband beside him was still sleeping, his head was on his arm, he then pulled him closer more, Wayo hugged him tightly, he rubbed his nose to Phana chest.

Phana smirked and kiss his forehead and make Wayo woke up, he looked at Phana's eyes and smiled brightly. Phana did respond to him and rub his hair. "Good morning, Nong'Yo." Phana said.

"Hmm. Morning P'Pha." He then looked at the clock beside him. It was already seven in the morning, he was about to get up but Phana pulled him closer and gave him a tightly hug. Wayo blushed hardly.

"Yo, I'm hungry already." He said.

"Hmm I'll make a breakfast for you okay?" Wayo replied.

Phana moved his face closer to Wayo and said. "Let me eat you first." He smirked.

Wayo blushed more, and just nodded. When Phana was about to kiss him the door suddenly open and make Wayo and Phana startled, it was Pring. "Let me eat too, where's the food?" She said.

Phana was pissed off. "Ai'Pring, we don't have food here just go to kitchen." Pring frowned and closed the door again. "Where are we? Ohh.. I'm going to eat you."

Wayo still blushing when the door open again. "Got yah, I'm sure you have food there and you didn't want to share it with me!" Pring said.

Phana rubbed his head and said. "Shit Pring, we're not eating here okay?"

"Okay.. I'm just a little bit hungry."

"Just go to the kitchen and feel at home to cook your breakfast." Phana said. Pring closed the door again. Phana sighed deeply and looked at Wayo. Wayo laughing. "What so funny?"

"Since Pring is here, its look like you can't do anything for the meantime."

"Aw! I will not allowed that!" Phana said.

"Then, how about her?"

"Ahh.." Phana nodded and smirked, he think a plan to get rid of his friend.

Wayo cook for him and for their son, the whole day was the same, but since Phana day off, he was there the whole day.

At the middle of the night, Phana and Wayo still wide awake, smirking and looking at each other and do their plan.

Pring was in her deep sleep at the side of their room, then she suddenly startled when she heard a loud noises, the noise was really loud, and not just ordinary noise it was private couple doing!

"AHHHHHHH, P'Pha!" Wayo groaned loudly.

"Ahh! Shit!" Phana response.

Pring heard each moaned to the other room, the bed noise and some sort of stuff, she can't even sleep. But in reality, Wayo and Phana didn't do something like that, they just jumping at the bed and make their own sounds. In order to make Pring won't fall asleep.

It last for one and half hour, then in the morning, Wayo came out from his room and yawning repeatedly, he stretched his hands, same as Phana. Pring got out to her room and Wayo was startled to her face, she has a deep panda eyes and obviously she didn't sleep well. "Ohh, Pring, you didn't sleep well?" Wayo asked, Phana was at his back, and leaning at the door.

"How can I sleep, when both of you are so noisy last night." Pring said.

"Well.. it's just our daily exercise." Wayo exclaimed.

"Daily??!" Pring startled.

"Well, before we used to do it every time. But since Phana need to go work, we just do it at the night." Wayo explained.

"Hah! I give up!" Pring entered at her room, then a few minutes later. She already bring her luggage.

"Aw Ai'Pring, where are you going?" Phana asked.

"I'll rent a hotel for few days before going home." Pring said.

"Ohh, is that so.. then bye-bye, take care khup." Phana said. Pring walked out the house with a sleepy face. After her figure gone, Phana and Wayo do a high five. Then Phana bring Wayo towards room again. "Now, we get rid of her, let's do our business." Phana said.

Kissing he's husband neck and rubbing his dick at his stomach, Wayo moaned softly he cover her mouth try to not let moan loudly.

Phana mouth move to his neck, the to his earlobe, using his tongue and licked it. He then gave Wayo a purple mark at he's neck before biting his shoulder. Moving to kiss his pinkish nipples down to his abdomen, he bit him many time at his body before sucking his little Yo. Wayo can't hold it anymore and moaned loudly, he was shy to his son if he heard it plus sure the child was already awake. Luckily his son can't sleep without music at night so he hadn't heard it last night at all.

Phana lifted his both legs, revealing his pink hole and fluffy butt. Wayo was red as tomato, yes they did many times but he still blushing and felt shy when he and Phana doing it. Moving his nose to Wayo's hole, he smell it like he hadn't smell it for a long time, he move his tongue and licked Wayo's hole and let his tongue explore at his hole.

Wayo moaned, he was really shy always, he bit his finger to try to control his moan. After Phana rimmed it, he slowly entered his middle finger, and let it inside out to his pink hole, Wayo moaned and groaned in satisfaction, Phana was hitting his weak spot already, after making Wayo comfortable, Phana kneeled and pulled Wayo to sucked his dick, Wayo did what Phana wanted, pushing his head and force him to deepthroat it. After a minutes, Phana take out from the drawer the lubricant and pour some to his hand, putting some to Wayo's hole and to his dick before entering inside him, Wayo was laying side and Phana at his back, fucking him hardly ever.

His one hand around Wayo's neck, and his other hand lifting Wayo's one leg, he then kissing his shoulder and neck while entering inside of Wayo. Moaning loudly proclaiming his satisfaction, Wayo cum immediately, Phana smirked and pumped him hard more, he then cum inside him. Wayo was exhausted from the scene, Phana did not pulled out it yet and hugged him tightly. He whispered to his ear. "My only Yo, I'm only be yours forever." He kissed his cheek. Wayo blushed and nodded.

..

Aw! Forgot! It's r+18 chapter. Sorry! 😂😂

To be continued.

Short chapter.

Thanks again for waiting patiently. I know I update late to this fanfiction, but I'm doing my best.