Chapter-Five

(Dear readers, u need to load the pictures in this chapter by turning on ur internet connection. So u guys won't miss any chat between the characters)

Elena's POV
Its been a week, since I'm chatting with Emir Zayn. He is much more fun than any other guy.. God he is so funny. Sometimes he say such things to me that I wonder, If I tell Zeeni she will freak out. I giggled when this thought came to my mind. My innocent Zeeni, she had never ever chat with any guy and I guess Emir will be the first one.. But only she knew Emir already , so she replied his text on my pushing.
She never ever had dated any guy ofcourse, how can she? when she didn't chat with one..
I know Guys, they are just a fun thing to pass time. We don't need to get involved too much, we don't need to proceed further than chatting on social media with them. This is my rule, "Enjoy within safe limits". I like this very much. huh!
God! He is too much afraid of me to tell Zeeni about our gossips (including his flirty talks ). I think He really cares about his reputation in Zeeni's view. He often asks about zeeni and finally I told him about Zeeni's birthday and He texted her after I sent him the link of her ID. I'm Glad that Zeeni replied her( despite of the fact she was shivering with fear, but I pushed her to reply him bcz its wierd to ignore his bdy wish that he sent to her).

                   Emir's POV

Its 10:am and I woke up by my messanger's notification. I took a deep yawn and finally gathered my efforts to wake up out of my bed. I get out of my room and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face in hurry. I rinse water on my elbows and swipe a wet hand on my hair. Then I come out and rush to get ready for my college.. I hate the word " College"  Goodness! I'm a late night sleeper and so late awaker ofcourse!
I have already missed my two classes and I'm sure I'll get struck off, If I continued to do so. But I want to do as good as I can bcz I don't want to go back to my Father's great "Barren home".

I grabbed my car keys and left the appartment after locking the main door. I ignited my car and hurried to the college. I turned on my favourite rock music by " One Direction". The song is "Best song ever" 🎵 Lyrics are;

Maybe it's the way she walked (Wow)😏👠
Straight into my heart and stole it
Through the doors and past the guards (Wow),😚
Just like she already owned it💏

I said, "Can you give it back to me?"
She said, "Never in your wildest dreams"😎

And we danced all night to the best song ever🙌
We knew every line, now I can't remember🙋
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her💔
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever💖🎵

I turned off my car , parked it in the parking lot and hurried out to reach the class.

Prof

Prof. Qesar shoot me "killing glare" as I pass by him to enter the class and I pass him a grin when I realize that today he is late too. Thank God!! I reached the class before this old spook could enter.
After ten minites of boring lecture I picked out my cell phone and viewed my messanger. Ellie is online. I guess she will also getting bore in class. I text her  'Hi' she replies instantly,

Conversation started;

I know girls cant keep their mouth shut too long but still I pray Ellie may not tell Zee about my flirty talks

I know girls cant keep their mouth shut too long but still I pray Ellie may not tell Zee about my flirty talks. I won't be able to face her if ellie told her so.. Coz Zeeniya is so innocent, she don't know that its a common way of conversation among guys and gals these days..!

(Guys continue reading..voting and supporting.. plz comment and tell me how u have imagined Zeeniya and Emir to look like? U can post their pictures in messages or comments, if u guys relate them with any celeb.. Stay tuned and wait for the next chapter)