Chapter-Seven

Zeeniya's POV

I wake up and turn down my alarm, reach my hair band and tie my hair before stepping out of the bed. After taking a warm bath and brushing my teeth, I stand before the mirror and try to think what can I do with my hair while wearing a light blue shirt and black tights. I decide to tie them in a high pony tail with a french brad on front. I apply a little baby pink blush and a light nude shade peachy lip matte. Last thing is to put on some eyeliner and and I'm ready!
Today is the day to decorate the cultural house of our team, mine is "Red House" so I wear some red bands and load my stuff in bag.
When I'm eating my toast, my phone beeps and I read a text from Katty. It says:
"Bring some makeup with u. I got late"

I hurry up and climb the stairs towards my room, grabbing some glosses and other makeup stuff, throwing inside my bag. The College bus will be arriving in 2 min's.
Bus arrives and I reach my seat. Katty speaks, "Did u bring that? what I said"..
yeah, I replied.
" Well thats not a new thing for katty being late, thats her punctual routine u know", Shaleen mocked at katty for bieng late.

"Not that I get late everyday okay" katty replied with a frown.
Soon we reached the college gate and katty spoke, "Guys just go straight to the caffe, I have to get a cup of coffee for me first and then I'll go to washroom to fix me up"..
We four, went to the caffetarea and found a table. Katty ordered a coffee with cream and a sandwitch. Me and Shaleen ordered for two orange juice and Isla ordered a tea.
" Oh thanks Goondness there are not so much people at this moment to see me like that ughff I have to put on something on my face,, hurry up come onñnn!! bring me my coffee,, I have to fix my hair too.." Katty was murmering non stop.
She is just so extra protective about her looks. Sometimes I wonder she has some kinda complex. Well she is a tall pretty girl with pure black, curly hair and black eyes ( almost deep brown). She has a quite lean figure a way little skinny. Her complexion is olive and her features are quite sharp with quite thin lips, which she enhances by full lipstick and outline. She is always wearing her bead strings and bands acessories on her wrists and piercings in her ear lobes. She likes to keep her hair untie and let them fall on her shoulders. With her sharp painted nail, she looks a complete fashion figure. Her dressing sense on the other hand, is not so appealing. However, she tries to be perfect all the time..It can be seen by her gestures that she is always uncomfortable with her looks, always trying to smooth her hair with her hands, always putting on lipstick again and again even she has previously applied it, always looking at others in a way that gives all the clues of a sense of "complex".

Talking about the other two, Isla is a confident girl with a tall and fuller body

Talking about the other two, Isla is a confident girl with a tall and fuller body. She has a strong body and lovely way of walking. She speaks softly and has a peak of confidence in her voice.
She is the singer of our college,, yeah she rocks with her strong voice. Beside exteacurricular actvities, she is a lead student also. Sometimes I wonder, she is a perfect girl, with so much talent and no distractions in her life.