Chapter-Eight

Emir Zayn's POV

It's about an hour, that I've sent voice mail to dad, he has not responded yet and I'm freaking out.
I check my mobile, there are no meassages from him, no calls..
I click open the messanger, where I have two messages from Katty.

"Thanku sooo much Emir💗"
"It was so yummy"..
I texted her back;
" No need to thank, just tell me how Zeeniya z feeling now.. Did she eat that?"
After a few minutes, she replied.
"Yah yeah, your Zeeniya is fine now  n she ate that ofcourse.." 
( I couldn't guess her tone bcz there was no emoji)
"Thank Goodness", I said.
" Hmm" she replied.
My phone rang, Its Dad.
I picked up the phone and as I was expecting, he yelled for ten minutes on his peak.
"You are an asshole, U fucking didn't listen to me, I told u to get admission to military college, but F*** U are just a stubborn like ur mom. She always pissed me off and u r walking on her steps.."
"Damned! dont shout at me and dont relate me with her ok. I'm not like her just don't say that. U better get me out of this shit, otherwise I'll never be back to ur fuckin' home okay! I say it and mean it.." I shouted into the microphone of my mobile.
"Huhh, what on this earth I have to do with such a shitty son. Okay I will come tomorrow", he said and I cut the phone and threw it on the table in fury. Its screen has cracked from one side.

I snap and run my fingers throw my hair panicked. Why does he always say such bloody f*** things about my mom. And if she was such bad, why does he even relate me with her? Damned!! I got so f***** up.

He is the one who turned me to an asshole and now he is blaming me?
He and my So called *mother*, whom I have only seen in pictures, both ruined my life. My behaviour with him is just like a reflection of mirror.. he deserves that.
My eyes are reddening and my head is pounding with anger. I stood up and grabbed my keys to get out of this hell feeling . I need some distraction, I'm going to a hotel for weekend party.
Lahore is the L.A of PAK.. you can have blast of fun, If u know this city. I went straight to the hotel named Night-thrill.
I don't  smoke but sometimes I take some shots of  'Shisha' and its only men's party at night-thrills because its not a dance club or bear bar, its just a place for dudes to have some fun.
I stepped inside, smoke and  dim red lights are filled in the dark room, with a strong aroma of flavoured smoke and fade sounds gossips, along with the loud cheers of snooker and poker game players, who are sitting around the tables in circle. I head to the counter and I'm reliefed to see familiar puffy hair of a boy, who is smiling at me.  "Jazy",my close frnd. He is sitting on the counter, with a glass in front of him. He smiled  and waved at me, and I returned him a fake smile, taking steps toward him.

"Long time, no see Hero!" he said, while taking me into a warm hug, almost squeezing me

"Long time, no see Hero!" he said, while taking me into a warm hug, almost squeezing me. "Hold on man!", I said and he allowed me to leave the hug.
"you seemed to be frustrated? Do yah?" he asked with concern.
"Damned frustrated!!" I reply swiping my dry lips with tongue.
"What's wrong dude?" he asked worriedly.
"Just talk about something else..'M not in a mood now.." I said looking away, rolling my eyes.
" Ohoho !! Forget it,  lets have some fun tonight dude!"
He said while grabbing my arm and taking me to the tables beside the D.J corner of music, where teens were enjoying smoke flavours.. This was the best remedy for me tonight, I wanted to exhaust all my anger and pain in the smoke.. I wanted to dissolve all my emotions in the flavour of smoke!