April Fools

The morning rays of sunlight are hitting every corner of the room. The shifting of the blanket can be heard with a low groan, Byul lifted her head up. The green trees outside her window sway with the cool morning breeze. The merry tune of the birds can be heard outside with the small buzz of people. Byul hummed in contentment.

Two consecutive knocks break her from her reverie.

"It's nice to see you again," Yong-sun said.

Byul stared at her, baffled as to why she's here in her room. 

Yong-sun went inside and took a seat beside Byul. The cool breeze of the morning air was gently brushing her immaculate skin. Her hair graciously flowing with the gentle wind.

¨Stop staring, babe,¨ Yong-sun laughed at her walking to the side of Byul's bed.

Byul gawked at what Yong-sun said.

As Yong-sun was walking towards her, Byul admired how she can make simple movements beautiful. She got embarrassed by the state of her. Dishevelled hair with stinky morning breath.

¨Close your mouth or else,¨ Yong-sun warned laughing at Byul.

Byul was still intently looking at her. She was so beautiful. Her adorable face was being lit by the morning light.

Yong-sun reached for her their distance was vanishing. 

Byul can't hold it anymore. She cupped Yong-sun's cheeks and slowly brought her closer. And there, she claimed her lips and gave her a peck pouring out all her feelings into that kiss. She wanted more, she wanted to feel her a lot longer.

But she pulled back, smiling at Yong-sun. She was startled by Yong-sun's emotionless face. She was scared that Yong-sun might not like what she did but was surprised when Yong-sun grabbed her collar and pulled her back to her.

¨Do it like this.¨

Yong-sun claimed her lips into a more passionate kiss. Byul gladly accepted and immediately responded to her kisses. Byul followed every movement of Yong-sun and her desire went ablaze. Byul's hand that was on Yong-sun's head travelled down and went to feel every curves and nook in her body. Tension, heat and passion were blossoming slowly, deep down their bodies.

Byul pulled her head back to breathe some air. She was gasping and Yong-sun was in the same state. She never let go Byul's collar scared that she might run away after their kiss.

Byul pulled Yong-sun's hips onto her lap and her mouth came over hers and she started nibbling on her lower lip. Yong-sun moaned softly when Byul's tongue runs along the sleek surface of her lips, asking for permission. Yong-sun parted her lips granting Byul's wish and she slipped into the warmth of her mouth. Byul's tongue found Yong-sun's that is also looking for hers. Yong-sun started to fight back, thrust for thrust; battling for dominance. Yong-sun sighed when Byul drew circles on her back making small electric bolt travelled on her back. 

Byul gasped when Yong-sun moved to her neck leaving feathery kissing along her skin. Her hands held onto Yong-sun's hair pulling her closer to her.

Yong-sun's hand went lower down her body sending small bumps and bolts on her skin. Her touch sets Byul's skin burning in desire. Yong-sun's hand went on her pants excruciatingly slow.

KNOCK KNOCK

Byul opened her eyes and rose on her bed faster than a speeding bullet. She was heavily breathing. She was sweating bullets as if she ran a whole marathon. She looked around and realized what happened and whispered to herself, fuck a dream.